Nana Liquid (Disco). Any reports?

dave32

anyway, i hope the new nana disco is a hit as spicy and boss suck and it's been so long since i've been to CM2. ah i miss the good old days..

mate,

I agree, in lates 1990 to 2005, things very pretty good at nana & cm2, spice opened much later and I agree it is so dark, ur in two minds to make move :nahnah: :nahnah:

I am sure all those good old years are a history and I had wonderful time :content: :content:

cheeers

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not only Climax/Spice that are too dark to clearly see who you are talking. Same accounts for the noise level which even make the most conversations a pain in the ass.

Spicy, Bossy, or Lucifer and Insomnia in Pattaya are even worse. I just wonder why they doing this? Only answer I have is that the new generation of young fellows just like to party, drink and don't care to talk to and actually see the girl they are dancing with.

Not new - I remember a classic moment at the old Nana Disco, closing time, mate and I are standing out side watching the girls and punters leave, a young footie team must have been inside, we see a young guy, 20, with a older well known girl.

He sees us staring and yells

"You wish"

We just wished we could see his face in the morning when she asked for payment!

MANY older Thai ladies work Kho San, young guys get beer goggle's bad and have no idea real ages.

Went to Liquid last thursday evening with Thai girlfriend. She wouldn't wait until midnight, as she wanted to dance. As anticipated, when we arrived about 10.00pm, very few other customers, but live Thai group singing old songs in English, including YMCA. Nothing special but OK. However, what I didn't like was the music between the live sessions. This was mainly rap music with a capital C. Hard to sing along to, and harder to dance to. I hope the owner reads this feedback. He must be aware that most of his male customers are 50+, and want to dance or sing along to songs that they know. The Thai girls don't care what music is played, so long as they get pulled, so review your music, otherwise you are going to lose a lot of male customers. I gave up at midnight.

Ya, I went to Liquid last night and came away with the impression that the new owner is going very much for a different clientele than the old disco did. This place is not very conducive to picking up girls - very loud, quite dark and hard to maneuver around with little pockets all over the place. It is hard to see the girls who tend to huddle around small tables or are off in the corner. The crowd of guys was pretty young - younger than the girls to be truthful who were a bit long in the tooth - at least at 1 a.m. whem I bailed out. The old disco was a perfect setting for a market place of buyers and sellers - the girls often lined up against the wall and it was easy to see them and go up to them and to talk with them. This place is just another tedious formulaic disco in a city full of them with zero personality and loud pounding rap/hip hop music. And oddly, no dance floor.

MANY older Thai ladies work Kho San, young guys get beer goggle's bad and have no idea real ages.

There are a couple of geriatric Thai women 'resident' in the bar near the elevator at Nana, and I swear the Nana must pay them to sit there. If you were drunk enough to invite either of them upstairs, it would be a clear sign to Reception that they had a potential death on their hands - I dont know how thick the goggles would have to be to go there. Even accounting for hard lives, these ladies are easily in their 50s - who the hell pays for a 50+ hooker ?

I got a girl out of an MP once that said she was 49.

51-year-old out of Spanky's (the old Spanky's) once in Nana; at the time I was 48. Her face looked her age, body didn't, because at that point it was more plastic than flesh I think, haha. Said she'd been dancing in go-gos since she was 18, with a few breaks for marriage to farangs, living in Canada, etc. Oh, and no kids.

Archived