Nana Liquid (Disco). Any reports?

dave32

Nearly all thai disco's have no dance floor, they dance around their tables.

Ms CP had a penchant for getting hammered then trying to dance on the wraparound benchtop at one of the discos we went to. To be fair, she was encouraged to do this by her equally hammered friends - as youve noted previously, they arent the most coordinated of dancers. :smirk:

The last time I heard from her she had won 250k baht and was going back home to get her life together. Shades of Monopoly (I think the shoe suits her).

Sadly, I think it will take a lot more than 250K, unless the baht is currently at parity with the Euro, but I hope she can stay back in the village.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know many middle-easterners, but sounds like a bullshit stereotype to me.

Whatever the origins, be it preserving the value of pre-marriage girls, legacy of nomadic pastoralism, easy susceptibility of naive arabs/southwest asians to katoeys upon arrival in LOS and thus habituation to ass as sex, or fond memories of the village idiot boy back in border Pakistan restricted to a shed to suck dick and get reamed by villagers tired of goats or simply practicing for marriage (really, how embarrassing is it to have to tell your 15 year old cousin that you don't know where to put it, while she's already weeping in terror? So awkward), nine out of ten BGs with Arab experience confirm the preference for ass. As a control measure, various other preferences were also tested - confirming the truth. Arabs fuck ass; BGs never go with Africans no matter how much they pay because their dicks are too big; my nationality is the most skilled, suitably-hung, handsome and jai-dee, and all Japanese are sadit. The only caveat I would not is that every one of the hundreds of girls surveyed had only been working bar for a period of less than one month, and so therefore may be speaking from somewhat limited experience... To remedy this, I did seek out establishments known for the oldest and most experienced service-providers dedicated to Arabs and/or Africans. However, what I saw there will be keeping my psycho-therapist's kids in new shoes for years to come, and has no place in a family forum like this one...

Oh, and by the way, yes, I'd say Nana was the place for FL good times back in the late 90s, and into 2001, 2002; lots of chaff, but some wheat, too. Many fond memories. On the other hand, I also loved the migration up the street to Grace for late night, and into-the-morning depravities of the coffee shop there, so maybe my standards are a bit off of the mainstream...

yimsiam

... I also loved the migration up the street to Grace for late night, and into-the-morning depravities of the coffee shop there, so maybe my standards are a bit off of the mainstream...

yimsiam

With that last sentence, I can confirm authoritatively that there is no "maybe" about it. 5555555555555

HH

... I also loved the migration up the street to Grace for late night' date=' and into-the-morning depravities of the coffee shop there, so maybe my standards are a bit off of the mainstream...

yimsiam

[/quote']

With that last sentence, I can confirm authoritatively that there is no "maybe" about it. 5555555555555

HH

First time I went to the Grace was in the latter days. Didn't know where the coffee shop was and got a lot of really nasty stares from Middle Eastern looking punters in the lobby bar area before a couple of girls (who FINALLY accepted my drink request) directed me outside and downstairs where I belonged. A surreal drunken experience.

Once there, having paid admittance, I was in the good company of JazznGolf72 and other board members of the time. I think I left alone that night. All I remember was RabbitRabbit leaving with a girl I introduced him to, and me getting an ear bashing from another girl who found out I knew QMAN about how he never called her anymore. :argue::drunk:

Seemed about the same as Nana Disco. Not exactly my cup of tea, but at least it was there for late nights.

PS. I forgot to mention my original intent...great post YimSiam!

For a newbie, even one used to NEP and the bars and with experience of the game, there was nothing like Angels.

For me, it was like going back to the days just after school when you would frequent nightclubs and everyone was young. Some guys were more popular than you and you could never pull some of the girls but here, in Bangkok and at Angels, you were the best, you were the most popular and you could pull anyone.

That power, that adoration, all for the exchange of a few baht, it seemed magical. Thermae was a different planet and Grace was last chance saloon but Angels was a time warp back to your youth with pockets full of money and the ability to pull the best looking girl in the house. It was truly magical back then.

That power, that adoration, all for the exchange of a few baht, it seemed magical. Thermae was a different planet and Grace was last chance saloon but Angels was a time warp back to your youth with pockets full of money and the ability to pull the best looking girl in the house. It was truly magical back then.

Torrenova, I think you may have very succinctly summarised the essence of what keeps many of us coming back to the LOS. The problem, as I see it, is that Disneyland is never going to seem quite as enchanting when you've seen Goofy take off his mask and urinate on the nearest tree. :smirk:

My woeful attempts at humour aside, I still remember that night like it was yesterday, and I know that its only about 12 bottles of Beer Lao and a plane fare away. Goofy will definitely be back and it wont matter where I urinate this time.

There are a couple of geriatric Thai women 'resident' in the bar near the elevator at Nana, and I swear the Nana must pay them to sit there. If you were drunk enough to invite either of them upstairs, it would be a clear sign to Reception that they had a potential death on their hands - I dont know how thick the goggles would have to be to go there. Even accounting for hard lives, these ladies are easily in their 50s - who the hell pays for a 50+ hooker ?

...ummm... some of us appreciate the charms of older ladies.

That little cocktail bar between the elevator and the disco is MY hunting ground!!

:boxing:

...and they're not all in their 50's, some are in their 40's. A lot less BS you have to put up with these gals...Anyhow...

-=/NN

Archived