Nana Liquid (Disco). Any reports?

dave32

I'm currently lying on a bed exactly 4 floors above the whores that would frequent said 'Disco' (dude, that is one DATED term, btw ..) and I cant be bothered even getting in the elevator to check the place out. It was f*cked when it was Angels and I'm confident that its still f*cked. For as long as there is so much available poontang within a hundred metres of this hotel, I just dont see the point. YMMV.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be sure to make certain positively that none of those vermin kinds of women are allowed in the premises.

:tophat: haha. That reminds me of a movie scene. A good one. Damnit, I gotta think...

I'm currently lying on a bed exactly 4 floors above the whores that would frequent said 'Disco' (dude, that is one DATED term, btw ..)

whaaaaaaaaaa? I'll have you know that I am in possession of some very rare footage of Old Hippie at Angel's Disco back in it's heyday. Eat your heart out Gobble!

bBKPAZlo-OQ

Yes, 1998-1999 definitely a prime spot and a must do after 1:30 or 2:00am if you had not yet secured a partner.

I remember my then girlfriend taking me there in early 1998. She said later it was as a test to see where my interest lay, in her or other women. Mind I was thoroughly cunt struck so don't even remember seeing another woman that first time. Saw a few others later on though :D :grin: :hubba:

I was there starting 2000 and felt it was still good up to about 2003 -- that was the last time I was in BKK for any long period of time (2 months), and always quick visits after that of a few days here and there. But on visits back, it just seemed to get worse and worse until finally it was a totally empty club at its former prime hours (11pm to closing -- which fluctuated over the yrs but finally settled at 2am for the most part in the last years of its life). The ever increasing door fee got to be more and more of a put off for me, especially since there was a direct relationship between how high the fee went and how low the quality went. But imagine if Spicey was ALL working girls (and only working girls, not a single one there who wasn't looking to get taken) and there were more of them than male customers. And the place was crowded every night. And plenty of new talent showing up most nights. Yeah it was something.

Archived