Nana Liquid (Disco). Any reports?

dave32

Was there last night. Nice new layout, less open than before since they relocated the bar that used to be closest to the entrance into the middle a bit more. Looks nice, some nice lighting, a couple of different levels, some kind of "hidden areas" due to the layout, seemed to have a pool room but I didn't check it out...still a little bit dark but not as dark as Climax. Didn't notice the music being too loud, but thought the plasma tv's were a bit distracting somehow...

I got there about 2:15, just walked in, really not even a door man to open the door, from the Soi 4 entrance side, beer was 140 baht, no cover. Busier than I expected, a few cute girls, felt mostly older 30-ish girls though. I waited until just before 3am before leaving. Seemed to fill up a little bit more, but nothing like the old days when Nana would close. I was disappointed there was not a big influx of desperate gogo girls....

Has potential and as long as the cover is free and the beer is only 140, I'd say it is worth giving it a look from time to time.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spicy is terrible. too many wankers (one is actually more than enough). by the time the male punters have gotten to spicy they are well and truly pasted. it's one of the few times i've actually felt western drunken agro at a nightclub in thailand.

yes, way too dark. it actually worked in reverse for me last time i was there. i spotted a girl sitting in a corner but couldn't tell how hot she was. spotted her out in the car park and she was very tasty. if id known how tasty she was earlier i could've made a move on her earlier instead of making a last minute snatch and run which went horribly wrong as i 'stalked' her on the way to her catching a taxi. who knew prostitutes had standards?

back in 2004 i believe it was i went to the old nana disco for the first time. i met and ended up having numerous encounters with one of the sexiest isaan crumpets you'd ever meet. i wish i could post photos on here.....grrrrr...oh well you'll have to trust me she was divine. and i picked her up as the lights came on for closing time. i walked up asked her name and boom the lights went on. i looked at her and grabbed her hand and we were inseperable after that. it was one of my greatest ever moments in thailand because this girl was something else. we hung out together many times over the years, good sex and friendship and no money ever exchanged hands. i still miss that one and wish i knew where she got to.

anyway, i hope the new nana disco is a hit as spicy and boss suck and it's been so long since i've been to CM2. ah i miss the good old days..

Archived