Early start in Pattaya ...

gobbledonk

Its 5:40am and I'm in a 24-hr Net Cafe on Central Pattaya Road, surrounded by young TGs hammering away on keyboards. In my experience, this is unusual - most of the girls dont look like they spent the night in a bar, although one of them is engaged in a fairly detailed (webcam-based) love-in with her Tilac, completely unselfconscious about the conversation. She is the only heifer in the whole bunch, and I'm wondering where the hell the others have sprung from. I've been down here at 8am on several occasions and the place is empty.

Few start work in Pattaya till 10am, although today is the start of a big Festival here, but its been a long time since I've had a grin on my dial at this hour - the honey across from me looks very, very happy and I dont think its 'chemically happy'. I can only conclude that one of you hansum men has just sent her a few baht and that Central has a cosmetics sale later today :)

Gobble

Let's see....5.40 am in Pattaya would be afternoon in the US. A good time to call one's tilac to see what's happening with that money he's supposed to send. The cosmetic sale won't last forever. ;)

And make sure she's not doing LT with another horny Falang!!! :o:nono::clown:

Archived