Wanted Grunge, Rasta look people and college kid

waerth

For an American TV series that will be shot between April 2nd and April 7th we are looking for the following people:

Grunge look 12 to 18 years old male. Preferably Southern European / Argentinian look. Shooting 1 day in Hua Hin between April 2nd and April 7th. Featured Extra.

Rasta look 18-28 years old male or female. Caucasian or South American look (not African though). Shooting 1 day in Hua Hin between April 2nd and April 7th. Featured Extra.

College kid look 16-25 years old males and females. Caucasian or South American look. Shooting 1 day in Hua Hin between April 2nd and April 7th. Extra.

Please contact me if your interested or mail your pictures and details to wattnott.talent@gmail.com

<< ...and this is posted, where??? W, are you OK??? >>

Are you suggesting we aren't under 28 years old?

Take a walk over to Khao Sarn Road. He should be able to find all he needs in 5 or 10 minutes!

I wonder he's responsible for a TV commercial I saw the other day that featured only fat western cows and bratty looking international school farang boys. Almost made me lose my lunch. :(

p.s. I made a TV commercial once. Took forever and was boring.

I made a TV commercial once. Took forever and was boring.

I never did it, because the idea of hanging around all day doing nothing for a very few bucks didn't appeal to me. I have one regret, though. Not being in one of Hollywood's most classic movies, The Ramones' Rock 'n' Roll High School. A lot of my friends did; I wasn't interested in doing it just to see The Ramones again. :doah:

<< ...and this is posted, where??? W, are you OK??? >>

Are you suggesting we aren't under 28 years old?

Take a walk over to Khao Sarn Road. He should be able to find all he needs in 5 or 10 minutes!

I had a walk over Khao Sarn yesterday for 5 hours we could find 3 dreadlocks only that are available in the shooting period. It was extremely difficult to get there with all of the roads blocked and Khao Sarn was quiet. Almost no Rasta's in sight. Seems to be a fading thing ...

Some of you might actually know normal people that is why I posted here :nahnah:

Apart from that the Casting Director specified to us that we are not allowed to use Khao Sarn Road people because they are usually to lazy and do not work :p

W

Try Thammasat etc for foreign students at the international programmes (BBA, British American Studies etc). They are still in session now. The regular Thai classes at all universities are on term break, but you might find some younger foreign lecturers who would be delighted to do the work.

I don't know any Farangs here with kids that are young enough. :(

Post notices at ISB, Ruamruedee etc? Call and ask if you can do so first. You could also post a notice at Thammasat. I remember seeing posted one there years ago.

Archived