Long Post about a Very Minor Incident

expat

This is going to be a rather long story with not terribly much point to it--just some behavior by a go-go dancer that I had never seen before.

I had seen this girl at a small go-go a couple of times and made googoo eyes at her because she has a smoking hot body, but she had ignored me at that bar--lets call her Hardbod. Then Hardbod moved to another bar, and I saw her as I was passing her to go to the bathroom, so I mentioned I remembered her from the other bar. After that we became fast friends. (Well, that's how I prefer to describe me buying a drink for Hardbod each time I go to her bar, and her sitting with me and chatting. Oh, and me checking out her incredible stomach.)

So I was in there the other night and Hardbod was dancing. I figured she'd come sit with me after the set, but instead she went to sit with another customer (who had probably already bought her a drink). No big deal, I chatted up one of the other girls, lets call her Othergirl, who my friend had bought a drink for a couple weeks before, then I left.

The next day I went back. Hardbod came up to me smiling, then suddenly turned around and fled to sit in a corner with her face away from me. Othergirl came and chatted with me again, so I asked what was up. "She is shy" was the answer.

I waited a bit, then went up to Hardbod and asked if she was ok. She didn't say much, so I went back to sit down, hoping Hardbod would join me. I chatted with Othergirl some more, but no Hardbod. Finally, I went back over and told Hardbod "I miss you" and sat back down. She finally comes back over, and everything was ok after that. I asked her what was wrong, but got the typical Thai shrug.

Weird one. I guess she was shy about me seeing her with another customer.

Again, sorry for such a long post about such a minor incident.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the solutions to the problem--but it really wasn't a problem. If she acts strangely again, I may start ignoring her, but I just thought hardbod's behavior was kind of cute. If I do start ignoring her, I'll miss her tummy.

Archived