How good is your katoeydar?

Wallenda

10/10, Number 8 was the only one that I had to think about.

8 was easy for me -- I mean they had to include some real girls, and she looks like the most fetchign and girly on there.

The one I got caught on was #6 -- I thought one as unappealing as her would almost surely be a real girl.

One thing: if you saw them in person you would have the chance to look closely at the details that would give it away (adam's apple, wrists, finger lengths, etc.)... the photos make it very hard to do that.

But that said, most of the ones they picked to show are pretty easy and obvious, no need for the closer look.

I remember Stickman posted a photo of one (a few months back) that looked pretty damn good, as in, s/he looked not just like a real girl but like a very hot one. This test would be a lot more interesting if there were more of that calibre included.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps I gave 8 more thought than the others because she was the only one in that group that I'd have considered barfining.

Considered? 8's pretty irresistable, I say.

She's hotter than any in the massage polls.

Now it makes me wonder how many picked 8 or others as ladyboys to err on the side of safety.

I erred, I thought three of the women were ugly enough to be men.

I had 10/10 of ten, but I wasn't sure about no. 8. I found the other ones really obvious.

PS: PS on the hand I never seem to realize when someone is gay, except the very visible cases...

I think my radar is pretty damned good. One drunken episode aside, I havent had to ask a girl whether her friend was a katoey or not - the hands/feet give it away in 90% of cases. That and the 'look at me - I'm all WOMAN, baby !' antics - P4P girls just dont behave that way in my experience.

There is one 19-year old katoey in Pattaya that would pass the test for 'looking and acting feminine without trying too hard'. G. doesnt even wear heels, eyelashes or any of the other crap - the only giveaway is her height and the aforementioned long hands. No silicone tits, no mincing walk - if she didnt have a dick, I think I would have proposed marriage on the spot :)

Easily the nicest face in that bar, skin tone that most women would kill for and capable of something resembling a genuine smile/laugh when playing pool etc. God can be cruel - unlike many katoeys, this is one case where its difficult to imagine her trying to live as a male, even a gay one. Think of all the things you wanted to be when you were 19 - chances are that 'pretty' wasnt on your list :)

Perhaps I gave 8 more thought than the others because she was the only one in that group that I'd have considered barfining.

I eeerrrrred on the cautious side with number 8 also.

But did get the rest correct.

But I answered questions without having 9 beers previous.

Alcohol blurs my vision. Specially at night.

I always ask the gals if they are a katoy. Good for a laugh - and a free feel ! No kotoys yet !

Archived