How Long In Pattaya Before?

Mekong

Based on another Thread about Pattaya Nightlife I am wondering how long it has taken fellow BM's to observe or realise the following about Pattaya

• Seeing A Drunken Farang Molest a BG in a GoGo
  • Have been for a Massage or know how to go about using a Massage Parlour
  • Realise she may be lying when she tells you "Only Payyata for 3 Day" in English
  • Had a BG throw a Hissy Fit on You

• 2 weeks later...

Unless 'molest' means something else to you than it does to me, I have never seen that.

Same for the hissy fit from a bargirl.. never.

So had no option but to go for the final option.

And:

Massage parlour.. that's not exactly rocket science is it.

Someone stating she's been there 3 days: Why does it even matter if that's real or not? (I'd prefer it if it was 3 years to be honest; I'm not marrying them.)

I'm with WhiteLotusLane, although one of the Soi 6 gals was a bit drunk and disorderly - come to think of it, she did give me some BS about only being in the bar for a couple of months after her husband died. I dont know how common it is for the male partner to die and leave the female half working in a ST bar, but I didnt spend too much time wondering about the veracity of her tale. Even my GFE didnt leave much of a mark on me this time, as enjoyable as our time together was - its amazing what 2 years with a total nutter will do for one's willingness to form an emotional attachment with another TG.

Archived