Be careful out there

snowball

Flash,

The reason why Lydia Riach is fresh in my mind is because I met her and her husband Douglas on many occasions. Douglas works for a good friend of mine (Financial advisor, office in Asoke who I believe you have met once) and the wife and I showed Lydia and Dougie "Expat Bangkok"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On friday night I was out with some old friends from england, bar hopping in Patpong 2.

As we were leaving we witnessed 2 men on a motorbike, roar up to a tuk tuk carrying a middle aged farang couple.

The reaction of the surrounding crowd was sickening who surged forward and proceded to rob the ladies mobile telephone and watch.

suppose this actually happened then, apart from witnessing, what did you and your friends do?

help out the couple? note the bike's numberplate?

call cops/ambulance?

anything?

On friday night I was out with some old friends from england' date=' bar hopping in Patpong 2.

As we were leaving [b']we witnessed[/b] 2 men on a motorbike, roar up to a tuk tuk carrying a middle aged farang couple.

The reaction of the surrounding crowd was sickening who surged forward and proceded to rob the ladies mobile telephone and watch.

suppose this actually happened then, apart from witnessing, what did you and your friends do?

help out the couple? note the bike's numberplate?

call cops/ambulance?

anything?

Pretty sure the OP is full of shit.

Archived