Be careful out there

snowball

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant explain why it is not in any paper, only to surmise that they lifted the van off the woman and she was pretty much OK.

What I am prepared to do is give you the number of one of my friends, who lives in Thailand ,who witnessed the event .

Whoever wants to talk to my friend PM me.

Snowy

Thanks for sharing that, I found it very interesting.

In Germany, it became compulsory for front seat passengers to wear a seat belt in 1976. But if I was drunk I guess I wouldn't have thought about the consequences too.

Good catch. He - the driver - had his seatbelt on. I guess in some ways I was the dipshit.

Took my girlfriend awhile to track me down and I felt guilty (she was waiting for her car), we became a lot closer after -- for whatever reason.

You know what's weird, I used to donate blood all the time in the midwest, but when I moved to Cali they were more stringent in screening (or maybe that was just something that happened with time and I attribute to CA), but I was rejected because getting a blood transfusion in Europe at that time put me in an at-risk group for Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease. Tiny risk, but rejected nonetheless.

Sucks.

Sorry, I babble.

:)

I just dont know what you expected me to do? There was nothing anyone other than the emergencies services could do.

Are you really suggesting that I try and apprehend two thai robbers on a motorbike, 10 metres away when I am on foot.

You are a retard man

Snowy

And you are a lier or a coward or both. Especially when you say your early check out time fro the hotel was a motivation.

I think we understand each other.

Archived