Police Stun Gun Pregnant Mom - US

unit731

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
240 and 5'2"? That is so huge no one would know she was pregnant. Even her I bet!

Ah' date=' now I understand. It is ok to to teaser non pregnant women, because the don't want to sign a paper...

:soapbox: [/quote']

99% of cops would not do it unless something odd was happening. Like very combative, likely to put the other kids in danger.

What would you guys all say about cops that let some woman drive off and kill herself in a wreck? Damn the cops then too I bet.

A few more details...and comments by newspaper readers.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/224099_vmalaika13.html

I highly suspect that the plaintiff came off as a shithead right off the bat when she was stopped. Why do I say that? 1.) She refused to sign the ticket as most (smart) folks would; 2.) She refused to get out of the car to be taken into custody; 3.) It is very unusual for the necessity of having THREE cops tend to a traffic violation in a school zone (hardly a felony car stop).

Had the officers used physical force to remove her from the car (say pulling and shoving this 240 lb. bag of shit), she might have miscarried (again assuming that they knew she was pregnant, that might have factored into the response).

The officers are out there at the school to protect your kids, people. They are NOT out there to make problems. It was the belligerent and stupid cunt who got herself into a problem. Glad the 9th Circuit Court (finally) got an appeal right. :content:

HH

A few more details...and comments by newspaper readers.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/224099_vmalaika13.html

I highly suspect that the plaintiff came off as a [color:red]shithead[/color] right off the bat when she was stopped. Why do I say that? 1.) She refused to sign the ticket as most (smart) folks would; 2.) She refused to get out of the car to be taken into custody; 3.) It is very unusual for the necessity of having THREE cops tend to a traffic violation in a school zone (hardly a felony car stop).

Had the officers used physical force to remove her from the car (say pulling and shoving this 240 lb. bag of shit), she might have miscarried (again assuming that they knew she was pregnant, that might have factored into the response).

The officers are out there at the school to protect your kids, people. They are NOT out there to make problems. It was the belligerent and stupid cunt who got herself into a problem. Glad the 9th Circuit Court (finally) got an appeal right. :content:

HH

I can see why you would call her a shithead. Her picture was with the article you posted. :nono:

Here is her picture.

226taser_malaikabrooks.jpg

I think it's the other way around. That is, the police must think that all the citizenry hate them. Case in point: a couple of years ago I got caught in a "seat belt trap". I'd no sooner left a mall parking lot than a motorcop pulled me over for not having my seatbelt secured. He immediately informed me of why he pulled me over. He was courteous. I complied with his request to produce my DL; refered to him as "sir". After signing the ticket, he said, "Thank you for being polite and cooperative". The inference (to me) was that he wasn't used to getting such cooperation and politeness. I could've been a wiseass and said something like "I'll turn you three J-walkers if you let me off."

What you say is true about police working for the citizenry. We are their employers. As employers, we have a responsibility to treat our employees with respect, even when they fuck up from time to time. Sure, too many fuckups and they'll get canned. Sometimes, it only takes one bigtime screw up. But no reason why that mistake should paint all the cops with the same brush.

HH

Quoted from link above.

"But nearly as many wrote comments such as this one: "The cops you mentioned should be instantly unemployed and permanently cut off the dole of the taxpayers. We really don't need any more cowboys with new toys in career positions that they most obviously cannot intellectually or emotionally negotiate. We have more than enough 'loose cannons' out there on the wrong side of the law without giving those sworn to uphold the law the right to Taser pregnant women over a trifle. Insanity!"

Here is a sample of what some other readers had to say:

"Thank you for the informative article. Please stay on this topic. I value civil rights in this country and I am appalled by the growing number of these Taser attacks on our citizenry. From 6-year-old children to pregnant women speeding, we are all potential victims of the Taser. These are police-state tactics and they need to be exposed by the free press in this country."

Another point. What is the normal protocol for police officers - when any person refuses to sign a ticket?

I was under the impression that no one can make you sign anything. Obviously I'm wrong. I was stopped on one locale and given a speeding ticket and asked to sign but was advised that I did not have to sign. The officer giving ticket is proof enough for the courts.

Archived