Police Stun Gun Pregnant Mom - US

unit731

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some years back a friend was stopped in the States after he ran a red light that hadn't even been there 2 days before! He could have bitched about the new light and not knowing about it, but instead just said: "I did it. Give me the ticket." The fact that he was a retired military police battalion commander might have had something to do with it. He knew what it like to be on the other side of the ticket.

I think it's the other way around. That is, the police must think that all the citizenry hate them. Case in point: a couple of years ago I got caught in a "seat belt trap". I'd no sooner left a mall parking lot than a motorcop pulled me over for not having my seatbelt secured. He immediately informed me of why he pulled me over. He was courteous. I complied with his request to produce my DL; refered to him as "sir". After signing the ticket, he said, "Thank you for being polite and cooperative". The inference (to me) was that he wasn't used to getting such cooperation and politeness. I could've been a wiseass and said something like "I'll turn you three J-walkers if you let me off."

What you say is true about police working for the citizenry. We are their employers. As employers, we have a responsibility to treat our employees with respect, even when they fuck up from time to time. Sure, too many fuckups and they'll get canned. Sometimes, it only takes one bigtime screw up. But no reason why that mistake should paint all the cops with the same brush.

HH

Where I live, motorcycle cops are ticket generators. They sit, sometimes 6 - 8 bikes deep waiting for a car to go by so as to give them a ticket.

As for using a stun gun 3 times ...... that does seem to be an overkill especially with 3 cops on the scene.

Where I live, one common expression is "If you see a cop, go the other way...... as fast as you can."

The cops, for the most part, are not there to protect and serve. They are their to make money for their local government and generally look at us citizens as their 'enemy'.

Ever since 9/11 cops in general have become more abusive and this is especially shown at places you would expect less abuse of power and authority. One example is airports.

Signing a ticket is not an admission of guilt. It is also mandatory where I live or else they can and will arrest you. I'm personally more displeased that the lady did not comply and is therefore causing more tax money to be wasted because of her belligerence then the cops potentially using excessive force with an overly large woman.

What I noticed is nobody looked at an alternative method the police 'could' have used.

They have cameras in their car that recorded the stop. They also have 'portable' cameras they can use to gather evidence. So in this case, there was no need to stun the woman 3 times. Personally I look at it as abuse of power.

Sure, the woman wasn't cooperative but that is not an excuse to abuse her.

Wow that guy is one tough officer! I am so impressed by him...as well as the 3 it took to tase the pregnant woman. Good thing we have cops like this fighting the serious crime.

Bunch of low rent fucking pussies out to write bullshit tickets for chicken shit stuff rather than actually go out and fight real criminals. God I hate these bastards.

Archived