Thai Brothels

Pescator

Why you shouldn`t go there.

Now, travelling up in the sticks, that usually leaves you with only one option.

Thai brothels.

You could get lucky in a local thai Karaoke but that generally takes quite a bit of effort and I am usually not so patient.

I enjoy drinking my beer with local lads as I know quite a few in my neck of the woods.

Every so often their girlfriends will join us.

They often suggest that I "Jeep" (court/flirt with) female friends or females present in the restaurant/karaoke we are in.

I am just not interested. Can`t be arsed to do so.

I know that at the end of the day no matter what, I can be gratified easily with no strings attached.

So after several hours of heavy partying, I hit the road.

The thai guys were gracious enough to direct me to a nearby brothel. One which they use to frequent themselves. Well, in that case I suppose that I am in safe hands.

It is pictch black at 2 am in Mukdahan. I fend off several ferocious dogs on my way, give up as they are bit too overwhelming and hail a tricycle.

The driver is - surprise - well aware of the location of the brothel and takes me there. The foking dogs seem to recognize his scent or whatever and leave us alone.

Well worth the 10 baht ride.

I arrive at a poorly lit shack with one light bulb.

As I get out of the tricycle, the dog pack residing in this lovely spot raises Hell.

I manage to adminster a nice kick to one of the canines attacking me which gives me enough time to walk a plank which leads me to the shack.

Well inside I am greeted by the gurls.

What a lovely bunch they are.

The majority is decorated with crude tattoos, looking like something a 4 year old kid could have produced with a pencil marker on a bad day.

One is standing out though. A buxom lass with not a single tattoo.

The choice is obvious.

She leads me to a tiny room consisting of 4 crude concrete walls that doesn`t even go all the way up to the ceiling.

On the wall are a few photographs that the moisture had brung into a state where it was hard to see see the persons depicted.

When I pointed to one of the pictures and asked: Who is this? She laconically replied, this is my elder sister, she died from Aids.

In the room next door we are left in little doubt of what is going on.

Someone is puking in the nearby squat toilet. That really gets you into the mood.

Being sloshed, that doesn`t affect me much and I wanna go down to business, when the lovely lass asks me in Lao: You know my father?

WHAT? The fuck do I know your father!

As it turnt out after a bit of explanation, I did know her father as he supplied me with a nice thai lady last night, when I was walking back from the Kiribun Karaoke joint.... He actually suggested that I met his daughter instead, but I was in a hurry...

Well, now the circle is complete.

Having come this far, I don`t intend to give up on my initial entreprise.

So the bonny lass supplies me with 2 condoms to allow me to get my evil way.

BJ? Funny stuff? Forget it.

As it turnt out, I later met her in the market and she told me, that she and her folks had relocated to Thailand from Laos, because their own place was flooded and destroyed.

I couldn`t tell the difference between Lao and Isan Lao.

This is not a recent story, but I doubt if much has changed.

Bottom line, don`t go there if you mean to preserve a good mental health.

Cheers

HN

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there's good and bad experiences.

My little expereince in thai brothels were mainly in Udon Thani, in a ill reputed Soi 4, off a road I shall not mention. It is now closed I think. Several brothels in this Soi, I explored 3 or 4, used services in 2, finally came back to one. The one I didn't use I was offered an opportunity to become jail bait, by a wide margin that made me queasy.

The one I came back to several times, I started by emphasizing to the mamasan I wanted a girl over 20. (Just a little safety margin). I was introduced t Noi, from Vientiane (I think all the girls were lao),

she took me to a little room, with basic bathroom, which seemed to be her own room, photos of PohMeh and siblings, teenybopper paraphernalia, a very basic stereo, basic, but in Lao terms quite comfortable. Her services were quite OK, after all, I came back 4 or times over a span of a few months (This is 4 or so years ago). She washed me meticulously, was surprised at some of my initiatives ( I like dining at the Y, she wasn't familiar with that, but seemed to enjoy it, I think most Thai men don't do this, and I think she'd never had a falang customer. She was very bushy, and I was tempted to bring a razor next time, but didn't, uncertain how her usual clientele would judge this. Once i'd been a third time, she really relaxed, and seemed to enjoy my visits. I did, too.

Sadly, one day, the gate was locked, and the gossip on the boards was they'd been closed down.

I'm not trying to promote us using these facilities, at the time it was my only option, I had pleasant service, and have good memories.

i asked her if she was coerced or bonded. she said no, she could go home when she wanted, but money here was better then what she could earn at home. I paid the house 350 baht per visit, and gave her usually 200 bt tip. Not sure what she got from the house, she seemed to be happy.

I often wondered what became of her. On the photos in my archives, she looks a cute but not very pretty average 20 year old, smiling a bit shyly, because she's not wearing clothes.

No, I won't post them here.

Archived