Thai Brothels

Pescator

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I suppose that makes 500 Bt + 100 room at the Coconut bar in P a fairly good proposition, especially since you can select from usually at least 30 or more candidates.

Walked through this afternoon, at least 3 or 4 I would have happily chosen.

But instead, i headed back to soi six, found what i would call close to a stunner in the first bar on the left, coming from BR. Great face, well shaped body, Big tits, just hanging a tiny bit, enough not to be fake. 20Yr, ex Surin, no kids, smooth skin all over.

And a personality to match, smiles all the way, as well as offering various vigourous exercises, all performed with skill.

No, i'm not going to fall in love again, got my bellyful of emotional waste with 20 odd yr olds. But i will be back to her soon. Wow!

Excuse me. Coconut bar does have some 'crack whore ' types, some freaky weird looking women, but also some perfectly ordinary FL, needing a bit of extra cash.

The advantage is they are sitting in a public place, you don't have to walk into a seedy joint, and you can select them at your leisure.

I've had mediocre experiences, and great experiences there.

Having both eperienced the 350 bt upcountry knocking shop as well as the Coconut bar, I certainly prefer the latter.

• 3 weeks later...
I guess we have to compare apples to apples- crack whores behind the local diner compares to the 300B condom-on-the-floor Thai whore. Top of the range Bangkok Ktv whores to your Cathouse USD500 per hour whore.

Actually 300B condom-on-the-floor Thai (or Lao) whores very often *look* better than 1500 for ST bargirls in Farang areas (at least in Udon they do). It's just that premises are crappy, and service is generally worse (although with exceptions...).

Archived