Thai Brothels

Pescator

So much for the myth (Stickman?) that Thai men enjoy better hookers than farangs! I would never visit a place like this, hell, Angel is shitty enough.

It's not exactly a myth. Thai men usually go for *prettier* hookers but don't mind the crappy service so much.

Having been in Thailand from an early age, they can tell a girlfriend / mia noi from a hooker, so GFE is not as valued.

Go to the one of the above-mentioned Udon brothels (300-400 baht/pop total cost), and compare the looks with anyone you can find in Farang market up to 2x that cost total (i.e. beach road and cheaper beer bars in Pattaya and rare freelancers in BKK). Thai brothels women win hands down in the looks department.

Go more upscale, and compare the selection in a 2000 baht/hour Thai entertainment parlor with a 1500 baht (+500 barfine) ST girls in the Farang scene... again, based on looks, Thai parlor wins.

Service is a whole different matter.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So much for the myth (Stickman?) that Thai men enjoy better hookers than farangs! I would never visit a place like this' date=' hell, Angel is shitty enough. [/quote']

It's not exactly a myth. Thai men usually go for *prettier* hookers but don't mind the crappy service so much.

Exactly...and the main reason for this is, most Thai men could not fuck their way out of a paper bag. All they are concerned with is a pretty face to look down on as they grunt and sweat for a few minutes before shooting their load (inside, no condom), while simultaneously grabbing the girl's tits, hard, adolescent schoolboy "honk-honk" style.

Granted, lots of farang are just as sexually inept, but I would argue that there is a higher percentage of farangs willing to do different positions, eat pussy and ass, prolong the act, make the girl come, etc...which, btw, is reason no. 2 (after our fat wallets, of course) why the girls are often so quick to "fall in love" with us and enjoy the performance of the "GFE" themselves...

Exactly...and the main reason for this is, most Thai men could not fuck their way out of a paper bag. All they are concerned with is a pretty face to look down on as they grunt and sweat for a few minutes before shooting their load (inside, no condom), while simultaneously grabbing the girl's tits, hard, adolescent schoolboy "honk-honk" style.

Granted, lots of farang are just as sexually inept, but I would argue that there is a higher percentage of farangs willing to do different positions, eat pussy and ass, prolong the act, make the girl come, etc...which, btw, is reason no. 2 (after our fat wallets, of course) why the girls are often so quick to "fall in love" with us and enjoy the performance of the "GFE" themselves...

If that's the case, why dya think it'd be so? I mean that Thais would generally be wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am and westerners more into all that other stuff. WHat dya think would account for that difference?

If that's the case, why dya think it'd be so? I mean that Thais would generally be wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am and westerners more into all that other stuff. WHat dya think would account for that difference?

Personally, I think that's the case because it makes me feel better. All Asian men are known to have small dicks and be completely incompetent in bed. That's why so many girls working in Thai-oriented bars have a lowlife Farang bf on the side that they shag for free (and give money to)... oh, wait...

Sarcasm aside, I think most Thai guys are just plain selfish and don't care for much except their own enjoyment. In the West, we're culturally conditioned that making a woman (even a whore) happy is a worthwhile goal.

I find the Thai (Asian) man / Caucasian man comparison interesting and have two particular viewpoints that whilst somewhat contradictory, may for obvious reasons suggest that everyone is different.

Case 1

A married Thai girl (friend of a friend), EU husband, living in Thailand, 2 kids. Has recently taken a Thai(male) lover. Reasons she gives are communication, and yes she speaks pretty good English, it's more communication on the personal level of understanding, and the sex which is what she wants and needs and more in touch with her interpretation. Of course to be sure that is the case and not just a crap shag of a husband I would need to sample myself, ha ha, aint happening.

Case 2

A personal GF was previously a mia noi to a Thai, definitely not a happy fish. Provincial degree, hugely interested in anything and everything. Enjoys the cross cultural interaction (on her terms). Very coy about her sexual preferences but over time its clear that there is a definite appreciation of refinement over a simple bump and grind that seemed the norm previously and we are discovering new enjoyment all the time.

I suspect that there are as many variations as there are people. I guess there are some generalisations but hard to call it in those terms.

• 2 weeks later...

Case 1

A married Thai girl (friend of a friend), EU husband, living in Thailand, 2 kids. Has recently taken a Thai(male) lover. Reasons she gives are communication, and yes she speaks pretty good English, it's more communication on the personal level of understanding, and the sex which is what she wants and needs and more in touch with her interpretation. Of course to be sure that is the case and not just a crap shag of a husband I would need to sample myself, ha ha, aint happening.

I've seen this too, that communication is valued with Thai men. I like to think that its because Thai men are very feminine (not in a physical sense) -while Hofstede would say High Masculinity in society, on a different level, men in this country are brought up to be like girls. Just listen to a military leader talk on television and he sounds like a gay pride champion. Obviously this helps them relate to women better and so if women want there men to be girlfriends then sure: get a Thai man.

About Thai men having small cocks, I don't know, but my observation from going to the gym 3 days a week is that all Thai men struggle and go to great length to hide their dicks in the locker room.

My experience in a Jakarta whorehouse was enough to cure me of any further desire to get some action at anything like local prices. That place was the pits - basically a dormitory-style arrangement with curtains around each bed, water all over the concrete floor and a girl who didnt have a clue. I'm not overly impressed with the ST rooms in SC, but they are five-star compared to that miserable experience.

Archived