President Park, Suk Soi 24, Review

TheCorinthian

Short story: Avoid! Dirty smelly moldy rooms.

Longer version: I checked in today. 30 min later, I checked out.

I am back in town for about 45 days, a buddy and his family are coming in tonight as well and they found a good deal on the web for the President Park BKK http://www.presidentpark.com/

Wanting to be close I book the first 7 days of my stay there as well.

I got here 12 hours ahead of them and getting off the elevator on the third floor I was at first hit by the smell. Mold and wet wood. Not a deal breaker for me as I know most places here only A/C the rooms, and I have never had trouble with it before.

However get to the room and it is that much worse. They show me my buddies room and it is bad in there as well. Best I can tell is the A/C vent has a bad drain (or no drain) as the "dry" wall around it is just sickening. Also, they have the standard "power up the room by inserting key" thing on the wall. But in this place, when you leave, the refrigerator shuts off as well. I noticed it when I opened it up. And that was what did it.

I walked to my old stand by on Soi 20 and got a room there. I'll let PP charge me for one night as I know I can never explain why I am leaving to them well enough, but if they charge for anything else, I will sick Amex on them. I took photos of the mold, ect.

I got here 12 hours ahead of them

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived