what do these girls want???!!!!

kedbecker

so today I'm sitting in the mall at one of those tables at the food court, and I see 2 girls approach. one is quite pretty so I look at her and she looks at me back. quite obviously interested, but I'm not really in the mood for starting anything so I just look at her. they go past me and I look back at her, and she turns around and looks back at me, but I still don't do anything. they continue to get farther away and she looks back another 2 or 3 times, until I decide that's too much. I feel like I'd be insulting the girl if I didn't go and talk to her, so I get up and start walking towards them. when they see this they turn around and start walking toward me. when we get close I smile and say "hello". the girl just looks at me and continues to walkl like I'm air.... WHAT??? GEEZ.. what do these girls want? after all that eye contact now I'm supposed to chase her like a dog? of course I didn't do anything...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you look a little, umm, unusual?

Funny shaped head?

Unusual shaped nose?

There was a young guy who used to post here saying how good looking he was and how Thai whores all wanted to fuck him for free. Apparently Thai girls think small awkward proportioned zit faced kids with no social skills are hot? Maybe that was the case here?

That situation plays itself out on almost every street in Bangkok on a very regular basis, save and except the last bit - the walking straight pass you after the exchanges of "hello".

Maybe they thought they had met you before and had not, maybe you were not their type, maybe when you said hello you had your tongue hanging out of your mouth (with that accompanying sex starved look) and they thought "no thanks".

All apart of the learning game, but never ever try to understand what a women wants, be a man, and decide what you want.

I regularly go out for a meal or a coffee in a mall with my Dutch neighbour and it's a rare day he doesn't come away with some hot girl's phone number.

He's no oil painting, about 46, over weight, fluent local Thai....

Oh well, let you guess what matters here.

Archived