what do these girls want???!!!!

kedbecker

Do you look a little, umm, unusual?

Funny shaped head?

Unusual shaped nose?

I don't look unusual. generally it was a good day girlwise. a few girls smiled at me and showed interest. it's not that difficult to know if a girl looks at you because you look funny or because she likes you.

There was a young guy who used to post here saying how good looking he was and how Thai whores all wanted to fuck him for free. Apparently Thai girls think small awkward proportioned zit faced kids with no social skills are hot? Maybe that was the case here?

I'm not saying I'm that good looking, but I pass for what thai girls generally like, fair skin falang. and I've had my share of thai ladies I fucked for free. I don't like that word "for free". as if they gave me something. we both wanted so it happened. of course they weren't all superstars, but not ugly either.

Maybe they thought they had met you before and had not, maybe you were not their type, maybe when you said hello you had your tongue hanging out of your mouth (with that accompanying sex starved look) and they thought "no thanks".

All apart of the learning game, but never ever try to understand what a women wants, be a man, and decide what you want.

so it's not my first time talking up a girl on the street and like I said, with enough success, so I woudn't be one hanging my tongue out when talking to her, and there is no doubt from her look she didn't think she knows me. about deciding what I want, like I said, I wasnt even that in the mood for a girl right then. but she gave such clear signals I said "what the hell, why not?". it's annoying to put myself out there for her, in a way (I'm not saying I wasn't interested too), and then being treated like I'm the one chasing her, like I'm not good enough for her to treat me with some dignity.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's annoying to put myself out there for her, in a way (I'm not saying I wasn't interested too), and then being treated like I'm the one chasing her, like I'm not good enough for her to treat me with some dignity.

Yes, but it happens everywhere, not just in Thailand.

Some days, I walk down the streets of sunny Brisbane and a hot babe, dress in nothing more then a handkerchief gives me the evil eye for daring to glance in her direction - even though, she is dressed like "look at me, look at me". However, if I was 30 years younger and look more like Brad Pitt, she would be cooing like a strutting pigeon. I guess, thems are the breaks, but at least in Thailand you can be made to feel like a Brad Pitt, even if it lasts as only as deep as your pocket goes.

Always look on the bright side of life.

Ps You really have this quote system worked out for such a newbie :beer:

You aren't going to get any sympathy on this board and since none of us were there to see what happened we can't really say what you might have done wrong. The list of possibilities is endless.

Obviously there was something wrong in your approach. Use this as an opportunity to figure what that was so you are more successful next time you are in a similar situation.

jesus, sometimes people are strange.

jonjon, I'm not looking for sympathy. these forums are for sharing thoughts and asking questions. if you understand what I'm talking about you can say that or share a similar story. if you don't understand you can say that and explain why you feel I'm perceiving things in a wrong way. if you have ideas for what the problem was you can say that, but saying I'm not gonna get sympathy and that I should figure out things on my own... except for a lame attempt at putting me down you really didn't write anything there.

They *want* Brad Pitt (or whatever the younger gen equivalent is), but will happily settle down with John Candy (circa 1990 - RIP) if he is a good provider. Trust me, most of the guys on this board look a lot more like Candy than Pitt, myself included. Personally, most GTGs bore me senseless, but I dont have the Thai conversation skills of others on the board.

Archived