what do these girls want???!!!!

kedbecker

but kedbecker are you saying more girls come to you here (or you get them) at the pubs/clubs/bars/street/malls & endup 1night stand with no obligations compared to the west?

I say no unless you look like a korean pop star or something? :)

I don't know what to tell you, WorldFun, but i'm not lying. I definitely not look like a korean or any other kind of pop star but I am much more successful here in the girls department than in the west. that's the main reason why I keep coming back here.

when I first came to Thailand, a few years ago, when I was younger. it was much more obvious than today.

I remember just 2 days after coming to Thailand for the first time I was walking in some Bar when this girl started dancing with me. I didn't even notice her at first (although she looked pretty good). I ended dancing with her and her friends all night, and finished the evening with one of her friends, that I liked better. these things were the order of the day at the first few months I spent in Bangkok.

but today I am older. also today my need has diminished, so overall the activity has decreased, but still today these things happen from time to time, when they never just "happen" for me like that in the west

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jesus, sometimes people are strange.

jonjon, I'm not looking for sympathy. these forums are for sharing thoughts and asking questions. if you understand what I'm talking about you can say that or share a similar story. if you don't understand you can say that and explain why you feel I'm perceiving things in a wrong way. if you have ideas for what the problem was you can say that, but saying I'm not gonna get sympathy and that I should figure out things on my own... except for a lame attempt at putting me down you really didn't write anything there.

don't take it personally, there are a lot of keyboard warriors on here and on any forum really. they will post shit and put others down because they can get away with it. it makes me laugh because sometimes in los you actually end up meeting these people and then you immediately understand why they do it. most of the guys on here try to appear like they are studs. it's all bravado. you just need to ignore the ten shit replies and focus on those who actually contribute something to the discussion. people whinge why the board is slow and why so and so doesn't post anymore then just bash a newbie and they still can't figure out why the board isn't getting better. maybe one day they'll get it.....

anyway, here's a suggestion. if a girl looks at you then go straight up to her and talk to her. if she doesn't stop just tell her to stop. confident guys in this situation will gently grab her arm and say 'hey' or step in front of her while smiling....essentially do what you have to do to speak to her just smile the whole time and keep it friendly. if she still blows you off or it's obvious she doesn't want to talk to you then fuck her off and just put it down to 'she's a woman'. women love to flirt...they'll flirt with pretty much any man if it means she'll get some attention. maybe she was just flirting. worrying about it is a waste of time. she's a woman. she bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die. it doesn't make sense.

guys who get what they want from women don't hesitate and show the woman who's boss by making things happen. be the man, the aggressor, the hunter. maybe she wanted you to pursue her, maybe she got shy, maybe she was just fucking with you. if you never put the hard word in you'll never know. women won't always make it easy for you to get to the required destination ie......her pants. but that doesn't mean you won't/can't get there.

DD your post makes me think you didn't read what I wrote. Because if you had you'd see I basically said the same thing you just did, minus the rant about keyboard warriors ruining this board. Although I thought it was amusing that you gave a nice example of what a keyboard warrior actually sounds like.

Jesus, some people are strange.

doris day,

thanks for the support and the suggestion.

first of all, why would I wanna tell her to stop looking at me? I like when girls look at me (when it's obvious it's because they like me. not because I have something coming out of my nose).

but essentially I'll just tell you what I already said. I wasn't that interested. I got up to talk to her because it was so obvious she was interested. I wasn't going to put any effort into it, because I felt like I'm almost doing her a favour (I'm exaggerating a bit, but I think you get my meaning). so I have done exactly what you said. I didn't give her a second look and put it down to 'she's a woman'. only I didn't keep this thought to myself. I posted it here.

it seems like the fact I wrote about it make you (and others here) feel like I took it so bad. I didn't. but I did think about it a little bit. about the way women behave and what they expect from men. and decided to write about it. I like expressing myself. it doesn't mean that my life revolves around that incident.

and like I said before I got into enough pants to know that getting there is doable. but sometimes it's just not worth it.

jonjon,

doris day said to put it down to 'she's a woman' and that women are like that some times even if you do everything right basically, while you said that the problem is me and that the woman didn't do anything strange or anything I should complain about. so you hardly said the same thing.

I find it ammusing that you stopped replying to me, but you came back when someone else supported me. as if I'm not worth your attention. kind of like that girl I'm complaining about. I guess in the end you have a lot in common with these girls who feel like they deserve some special treatment. maybe that's why you're on their side.

BTW, it's probably just me but I really didn't get the 'classic' remarks..

as many said before me just face it we'll never understand women be it thai, chinese, korean or western!

sure we can lay down some ground rules for typical behavior, but for exceptions like the weirdo you approached all bets are off - just bite the sour apple & accept defeat even she still give you sleepless nights - yeah deny as much you want we'll only believe you if you refrain from further postings LOL :cover:

but in the end great thread albeit predictable :rolleyes:

Archived