what do these girls want???!!!!

kedbecker

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't trying to put you down. I am telling you that something you did or didn't do between the time she showed interest and you saying "hello" ruined your chances with her. But it could be the smallest thing and if you invite people here to guess what that was, you are more likely to get humorous replies than figure out what it really might have been.

You seem somewhat insecure to give this incident any thought, but since it bothered you enough to post about it, why not look at it as a challenge to improve your approach instead of blaming your failure on the girl and looking for others who had similar failures to make you feel better about it.

excuse me for my ignorance. GTG?

jonjon, as I said, I've had enough success with thai girls and I don't feel the need to "improve my approach" to appease the ones I don't have success with. some girls like me and some don't and that's ok.

with that said I do find it irritating when some girls, especially pretty ones (but not exclusively), feel like they are queens and that every men should chase them and humiliate himself just to get near them (even when they themselves are interested in that man). I also am attracted to them and would be happy to know if I'm missing something that could help me.

I have no problem with humorous replies. this is not a case study, and I don't expect that the answers here will change my life. also I'm not trying to make similar failures make me feel better (where do you get these ideas?). I'm just sharing my thoughts and hope others will do the same, and if I anyone has some insight, because they had the same experience or because they are expert about thai women, then even better.

if all you have to say is "something must have happened", then it's really just a waste of space to write it.

Kedbecker - do what I do, smile, see if they smile back, hold bup your mobile, see if they'll come over and give you their number, sounds like they want to talk with you waiting for you to make a move.

NG, that could very well end in tears when your WIFE calls said mobile !

Sorry, but your op sounds like the type of thing I hear from guys who have no game. They call the girl a bitch because they failed with her. Girls in Thailand are not so different from girls anywhere except that it usually requires even less social skills to be successful. So telling me about your other successes in Thailand doesn't really impress me or convince me that you really know how to approach a girl.

The problem is you. I am going to bet you didn't smile at her when she looked your way, that you waited too long to approach her giving her the impression that you lacked confidence, stared at her until it became weird, when you did approach her you made it so obvious that you were going to hit on her that she had her guard up. And then you didn't have anything other than "hi" to say to grab her attention and break down her defenses.

Don't take this personal (although you probably will). Approaching a girl is a skill you can learn. Failure or success has nothing to do with you as a person because the girl has not gotten to know you yet.

You can ignore what I am saying and continue to do okay in Thailand or you can try to work on your approach and increase the number and type of women that you are able to get.

Archived