what do these girls want???!!!!

kedbecker

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jonjon, first of all, you have some weird repies. why do you think I'm trying to impress you? I said I've had enough success to explain why I don't feel the need to change for anything. not to impress anyone.

second, I don't like treating approaching a girl like a skill, like an op, I don't like poeple who have a "game". I wanna be myself and I want the girl to be herself and if we both like each other then something will happen. when I was not in Thailand I always felt I have to be someone else in order to have success with girls. I always felt like I have to have a "game". and I tried to do it, because otherwise I would get nothing. and sometimes I was successful, but I never liked it. the good thing for me about Thailand is that I don't have to have that "game" in order to be successful. still, many thai girls are similar to western girls in that they require you to have that game, and my complaint is toward these thai girls as much as it is toward the western girls.

I don't see what so different between me and her that I should be the one putting in all the effort. we were both interested (in fact, at that moment I felt like she was more interested than I was). if she would be the one approaching me and I would have snubbed her like she did me I'm sure she'd be upset (and maybe write about it in a forum :)). but since I am the man, I adhered to common practice and approached her (even though like I said I wasn't that interested) and got a response like I'm harrassing her. that's insulting.

if you are so expert and have such great success (as you make it sound) why don't you not just write what I did wrond and suggest the right way to do it, as you see it. that would be much more constructive.

kedb.,

fair comments & I may further add that as much as most thai girls may be easier & more natural to approach they will even more so than in the west expect the man to do all the initial contacts & that goes all the way to the bedroom...

but aint that all part of the fun? :)

so much for getting anything constructive out of jonjon.

worldfun, thanks for the reply but I disagree. the girls in Thailand are much more initiating than in the west. I have never once had a girl come to me and start talk to me in the west. the best I got were hints that I can go over and talk to them, while in Thailand girls approached me more than once, especially in night clubs, and I don't mean the working ladies. and that goes for the bedroom too. girls (not working) were much more initiative there too. many times it felt like they were the guy. they were so clear about their desires. so I am definitely not complaining about Thai girls compared to the western girls. just about certain thai girls.

I also want to complete my argument (since it is so clear to some of you that I have done something wrond) by recounting a similar incident that happened to me just a few days before but ended differently.

I was in Big C, holding my ice cream looking for a place to sit when quite a good looking girl (not as good as the girl I told about before but still pretty good) walked towards me. I looked at her and she looked at me, but I wasn't sure what to make of her look. she walked past me and then looked back. I still wasn't sure. when she looked at me for the third time I started following her. immediately she slowed down. when I caught up with her I started talking with her and she was very cooperative. we ended spending the day together, and later we also did everything a man and a woman need to do together...

in fact now that I write about it I notice that this incident is much more similar to that other incident I told about than I realized at first except for the ending. I guess I didn't think about that before because the whole situation felt very different in my visual memory (different mall, different girl..), but when I strip it down to the bare essentials as I did now I see how similar the two incidents are.

so anyway, I'm sure I didn't do anything different. I was the same guy. looked at her and approached her when it seemed obvious enough she was interested. only this girl, unlike the other one, behaved like a human being and didn't try to make me do flip flops in order to get her attention. just a normal girl and a normal guy who are attracted to each other, start talking and end up in bed together. why can't it be this simple every time...

Archived