Healthier Men Want More Sex for More Years

cavanami

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/04/03/healthier-men-want-more-sex-for-more-years.aspx

Healthy sex cannot be underestimated as a factor for reducing stress, bolstering self-esteem, and fostering feelings of intimacy and bonding between partners. But the real point of this article is really the fact that a healthy sex life can provide for a longer, healthier, and most would agree, more enjoyable, life...

18 months after I gave up the booze I seem to have a permanent erection. The morning stiffy is there every day, regardless of whether or not it was given a run the night before.

I'm 62 this year and starting to wonder how long this goes on for.

For the first time in years I'm starting to cast a lecherous, rather than a mere appreciative, eye over the more nubile young ladies around.

Like the one at the phone shop who put her personal number on my phone when I put a new card in. "Just in case I need some help one day".

healthy men are offered more sex.

+ it's a female thing, looking for a healthy (rich helps too) father of the childrens.

i've never seen an ugly lass in a Porsche ..

MB, corvette, SUV .. full of the un-do-able

& I've never (never say never & watch out for forever) seen an attractive woman in a suburban.

a healthy guy in a Porsche .. happiness

Archived