Update on Pattaya Nightlife

Kumasan

Could someone pls refer me to a thread or post a response to this topic updating me on barfines and "typical" rates currently the vogue for the "cut" of Pattaya these days; how much can you expect to pay for Soi 2 & 3 girls at the afternoon BJ bars, the bar girls and, of course, the go-gos now. What about BKK--particularly any threads dealing with the massage parlors (girls, best service, most variety/beauty among the girls, etc.)

TIA

The title suggests your post should be in the Pattaya thread.

Pattaya: I don't know "Soi 2 & 3 girls at the afternoon BJ bars" (Anyone?)

, but Soi 6, a favourite daytime place of mine, standard 700 bt FS + 300 Bt for the room, some may negotiate less for a BJ only, and less if in the bar instead of a room.

BJ bars, Bliss 600 bt, Lolita 700 bt. the two or three around Pumpstaion in Soi 13/2 about the same. Afternoon gogos in house total 1500 FS (Tahitian Queen/ Nevada (or is it las vegas?)

Barbeer usually 300 BF and 800-1000ST/1000-1500 LT.

Nite Gogo 600bt BF 1000-1500 ST, 1500-3000 LT, depending on the bar and the quality girl.

Coconut bar (beach Rd FL) 500 FS, 100-250 ST room

Others may correct me on the nite time prices, I don't do that often.

Encore has done a lot of research (!) - all I can say is that everything from barfines to ST/LT was around 75% of the asking price in BKK, with the exception of the enterprising lass who volunteered to go back to my hotel room for 500 baht. That probably wouldnt even cover your barfine on Suk Soi 33, and its significantly cheaper than anything I encountered in Cambo. Still dont know how some of the Pattaya bars make enough to keep the lights on each month - may well be that they are laundering money, but it seems like an odd business model nonetheless.

:surprised:

WOW!! I really appreciate the updated information regarding what one should expect for the going rates currently underway in Pattaya. My apologies for the mistake as regards to Soi number; you are indeed correct about the proper numerical designation--I had forgotten where the afternoon "touchy-feelly" bars were located. Some really cute lasses--and some quite uninhibited ones also--tended to work there. If anyone could supplement the info, please do so. Thanks, also, for the info regarding BKK--could someone augment this as well?

Cheers...

Archived