Ryanair to charge to go to the Loo

Torneyboy

that's a bit harsh hip, especially coming from someone who gets cheap/free flights from time to time through work (yep, I'm jealous, all I get is.. fuck all)...

I can understand cheap airlines charging for food and drinks, and other extras (dvds, blowjobs etc) but surely going to the loo is what we all do, so if necessary just bung an extra dollar or two on the pricing of the ticket and don't tell anyone. Problem solved.

Imagine flying home from somewhere with a case of the trots, and you're out of change. Will create more work for the cabin crew (changing notes into coins).

The point is, the airline didn't have the decency to try and "hide" the cost on the ticket price...just another way to nickle and dime the public, and degrade people in the process. Sad is, these people will allow themselves to be degraded.

Customer contact jobs in the airline industry pay so freaking low now, that they can only hire people now, who would NEVER have even gotten an interview in years past. The result is shitty rude service from people who don't care. Then you get on and are subjected to old hag flight attendants...why? because management stole their/our pensions so they can't retire and make way for hot young babes. Next they outsource all the maintenance to third world countries where the people have no licenses, no accountability, and no security screenings or drug testing...etc etc etc...why all of this? why has flying become a shitty ordeal? because people want to save a few lousy bucks, and they are willing to sacrifice anything for it...so fuck them, they get what they pay for...oddly, they still expect, demand in fact the top notch service and compensation they always got...again, fuck them.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
relax OH, i'm a cheap retarded loser and i refuse to pay top dollar with BA when i can go no frills with ryanair, they're safe, clean, on time.....just no frills.....ok, i need to pay to pee, i say to them just add the charge to the fare, so what. how can i expect them to service a toilet and dispose of my waste for free, people need to grow up.

You are really missing the point/principle here dude...

I have a diabetic friend who can discretely inject himself in public without the need to drop his pants.

That's interesting. :content: I have an alcoholic' date=' erm, [i']friend[/i] who can discretely shite himself in public without lowering his trousers. Sometimes without even waking up, in fact, as I recall from that last f*cking business trip :drunk: to Singapore. :relieved:

jack :help:

That is an art I...er our friend has indeed perfected...oddly in Singapore it is seldom appreciated.

Guest lazyphil

<>

maybe, but i assure you the majority of people bleating about extra charging dont have airline workers/industry interests at heart, only their self centred misguided indignation, on the whole they're (present company excluded on 360 of course) pathetic, whiney, spoilt, 'me time', fucklords.

I have a diabetic friend who can discretely inject himself in public without the need to drop his pants. You might want to reasearch alternative methods of injecting.

I'm well informed about what the possibilities are for injecting insulin. I have a pen which can be used to inject in any of the recommended injection sites. I pull up my shirt a couple of inches, dial a dose and have have a squrt of insulin in my abdomen. It takes 10 seconds and it is convenient and painless. Only very rarely do people in neighbouring seats notice what I am doing.

Unfortunately, I also need to inject a second type of insulin sometimes. The second type of insulin can not be injected from a pen (because of the dose I am on) and it cannot be used in the same injection site as the first insulin. The only other injection sites I can use above my waist are my arms. I don't have much fat there which can cause bleeding, messing up the absorbtion of insulin and putting my health at risk. This combination of insulins is the best therapy for type 1 diabetics. I could switch to a different insulin regime but it would increase the risk of unconsciousness/coma/death due to severe low or high blood sugar.

The international airline industry policy is that passengers should take their medicine on time but with Ryanair I have to pay for the privilege.

Ryanair is the master of the hidden charge. You can't learn the price of an on line booking until after you wade through all the screens and have entered all your information. They claim thats its cheaper if you book on line but there is even a charge for doing so. I refuse to use such airlines on principle. But confusing the customer about the price obviously works for them. Maybe a confused customer is more likely to be a Ryanair customer.

Archived