Ryanair to charge to go to the Loo

Torneyboy

Guest lazyphil

Hey, fuck the guys who want to sacrifice safety <>

good, so you accept ryanair are cheap, yes too cheap imo, unrealistic.....so charging to piss may insult tender sensibilitys, but its still very good value, i dont give a damn if ryanair hold me in contempt, they're cheap.....i dont know the pay of ryainair staff, i doubt low payed compared to many others in the business, but i dont know.....also, any stats on ryanair safety??

my beef is people whining about paying to piss when the fare is unreasonably low to begin with.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

if i could fly air asia non stop to bkk i would, but it goes via kl, and i'm with my dad and 8 year old daughter and need non stop and eva is the cheapest, its a shame because air asia go from stansted i think which is so convenient. heathrow terminal 3 is akin to bad wisdom teeth!!

in anycase the way things are in los we might have to call the whole damn thing off, i really dont know what to think/do

ANd you already paid for that toilet use. That toilet is required to be serviced at every stop. Hence, it costs the same to service it if 1 guy uses it or 100 people use it or no one uses it. Thus, they are not saving anymore money either way, and their cost is the same. Therefore, there is no need to charge for the use of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Michael O’Leary, Chief Executive of Ryanair, arrived at a hotel in Dublin and went to the bar and asked for a pint of Guinness.

The barman nodded and said, “That will be one Euro please, Mr. O’Learyâ€Â, to which Michael replied “That’s a very competitive price.†and handed over his money.

“Will you be wanting a glass with your Guinness, sir?†enquired the barman.

Archived