The women of Kyrgyzstan

gobbledonk

I posted some time ago about the novelty of finding Chinese faces in the ethnic mix of a former Soviet country - unfortunately, things seemed to have gone downhill there of late. Before you email one of these girls with an offer of food and lodging, be warned that its disconcerting to hear a husky Russian voice erupt from such tender features. There is also the slim possibility that she may carry an AK-47 and drink vodka like a gyspy.

http://www.heart-of-asia.com/member76/47619.html

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
I met a couple of Tashkent girls in a chat room once.

They were very keen to meet me but I was married at the time and couldn't get away.

I always fancied a trip up there... the Golden road to Samarkand and all that.

What is great in Tashkent is the mix. During Soviet times, and particularly during WW2, there has been *massive* forced migrations to Uzbekistan from Russia, Poland, Caucasus, ect. Add that to multiple generations of blends between Ottomans, Central Asians, Tatars, Koreans, Persians, and other indistinct ethnicities, and believe me, the product is a throng of absolutely exotic beauties.

The Uzbek hoes you see in BKK are FSU "C Team". They wouldn't fit in (I mean just fit in, not even stand out) in a bar in Tashkent.

And you are right, Silk Road cities are true wonders. Hurry up to visit them though, Uzbekistan is becoming a VERY fashionable touristic destination.

There is also the slim possibility that she drink vodka like a gyspy

Agree on that. FSU girls drink like cossacks.

The fact is that finding a sober girl in a FSU bar or club, although presumably possible, is difficult .... not that I am personally looking for. :)

This reminds me a gorgeous long-legged russian-ethnic "occasional" I picked-up at Diplomat Club in Tashkent. When I met her at the bar she was obviously in a party mood. We immediatly meshed well and after some drinks (vodka) and a witty and flirtatious chit-chat, we made the agreement that if I paid for her drinks (we downed a whole bottle of Stolishnaya), I could fuck her for free till the afternoon.

Which I did.

Archived