The women of Kyrgyzstan

gobbledonk

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
btw, how many women would admit that they are unemployed on a dating site ? That, and failing to finish university, has unfortunately pushed this girl a little further down my list, but I give her full marks for honesty. If you are neither self-enamoured nor peevish, go for it !

http://www.heart-of-asia.com/member58/45817.html

" I don't like self-enamoured people"

Well, that puts me out of her list.

FSU anyone ?

found it !

Former Soviet Union......

:content: :content: :content:

+1. Former Soïouz Sovietskikh Sotsialistitcheskik Respoublik.

Which covered sixth of earth landmass (the Russian Empire was also almost that size BTW), and where lived 250 distinct ethnic groups (160 now in Russia).

A fascinating region in many respects (history, culture, demographics, nature, ect), and a true mongers paradise, still not on the "sex-tourism map".

Easy on the 'sex tourism' tag Santiago - I dont have a problem with it, but many of the expats get really fired up by the image that goes with that label. :shocked:

Hum .... from what I remember, wasn't the former name of this board after one of the most famous red light district/mass prostitution place on this planet?

Things have then THAT changed ?

;)

Hum .... from what I remember, wasn't the former name of this board after one of the most famous red light district/mass prostitution place on this planet?

Things have then THAT changed ?

;)

Yep, that was pretty much the argument employed by an entity known as 'frede' (among other board names) when slamming the rest of us for what the board has become. Feel free to take it up with KS if you feel that the board is no longer in line with the predominant themes of yesteryear. To me, its no less carnal in Nightlife and some of the Trip Reports, but some of frede's endless posts started to read like a letter to Penthouse - I think those of us who know what you can do with 6 orifices in a hotel room probably arent that enamoured of the adventures of Naughty Nigel, er, frede ! :evil:

6 orifices???

I only usually play with 2 (I don't like bj so...), never tried an 'earjob' or a 'nostrilsjob' though...

And sorry but Russia is not a monger's paradise, at least not anymore.

-> for mongers paradise go to Slovenia, Ukraine and so on...

And sorry but Russia is not a monger's paradise, at least not anymore.

-> for mongers paradise go to Slovenia, Ukraine and so on...

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Even US Americans or British have already focused on Ukraine or Slovenia. Furthermore,Ukraine's relative proximity to southern Europe make it a very very popular destination for sex-hungry Italians and other Europeans. Not even talking about the Turks, who are there en mass.

Those countries have been on the "sex tourist map" for many years now. They aren't a secret destination by any means.

Provincial Russia is all different. Very few mongers are ready to go through all the drawbacks, absurd situations, hoops, hurdles, discomfort, disappointments, and the immense moments of solitude, of boredom and of doubt that implies a trip to provincial Russia (or to Tashkent).

How many sex-hungry tourists each year you think in Khabarosk, Petropavlovk-Kamchatskij, Murmansk or Krasnodar?..and have you ever heard of those cities?

Archived