Any USA person visiting in May?

ozpharlap

Is there anyone from the USA visiting Bangkok in May 2010?

I wish to get some Doris day DVDs for my mother but there is only delivery to the USA (there going very cheap if I win on Ebay).

Any USA poster who is okay for me to get them sent to their address and bring them over in May please send me a PM?

Is there anyone from the USA visiting Bangkok in May 2010?

I wish to get some Doris day DVDs for my mother but there is only delivery to the USA (there going very cheap if I win on Ebay).

Any USA poster who is okay for me to get them sent to their address and bring them over in May please send me a PM?

Hey Oz, I'm going to be out there through May and I'd hook you up, the only issue is I fly out on this Thursday 4/15. If you could get me the DVDs by Wednesday, I would bring.

Take care..

----

Supposed to be PT. Duh. Sorry about that.

Doris Day??? Going back to the 1950s, are we ... I hadn't heard that name in decades. :)

555! I had to do a double take on that post as well. At first, I thought surely (Temple) he must have meant someone more contemporary, such as Lucille Ball. :dunno:

Then it occurred to me that 'Doris Day' might just be Strine for 'gay.' Whatever floats your boat, but I won't be delivering the vids, even if I'm leaving tomorrow. :D

Doris Day??? Going back to the 1950s' date=' are we ... I hadn't heard that name in decades. :)

[/quote']

555! I had to do a double take on that post as well. At first, I thought surely (Temple) he must have meant someone more contemporary, such as Lucille Ball. :dunno:

Then it occurred to me that 'Doris Day' might just be Strine for 'gay.' Whatever floats your boat, but I won't be delivering the vids, even if I'm leaving tomorrow. :D

Que Sera Sera. Whatever will be, will be. Does no one appreciate the high arts anymore?!?? Have we really slid that far into decadence, like the Roman empire of old? Das tut mir sehr Leid.

Bitches.

:mooning:

xZbKHDPPrrc

Kidding aside: Hitchcock said he preferred (blonde) women with an ice cold and stoic exterior who became 'whores in the bedroom.' I'm right there with him except for the blonde part. Note: could never see how Doris Day met this criteria, too antiseptic.

Now, OTOH, I DO have a thing for Eva Marie Saint.

eva_maria_saint_gallery_5.jpg

When I wrote that "they were for my mother" well, that is what I actually meant.

It rocks her boat, she has often told me how she was the spitting image of DD in her youth, thus I guess her fascination with DD.

I think we have a poster here called Doris Day, as to the gay connotations, not being in that circle, that stuff goes over my head.

Older people like that type of film (she is 72), these days I prefer my musicals in a Soi Cowboy bar with the fascinating chorus dancers - each to their own :beer:

Hey Oz, I'm going to be out there through May and I'd hook you up, the only issue is I fly out on this Thursday 4/15. If you could get me the DVDs by Wednesday, I would bring.

Thanks for the assist but 1 of the DVD's on auction bidding does not finish until 14 April, so, impossible to get them to you on time before you leave.

Both are still up an running for $0.01 US (yeah yeah, these 2 are cheap but you will find that some of her DVD's you cannot get for less then $15.00 US, and some rare ones into the high 20's US).

Archived