Songkran According To God

bust

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the shopping done it was off to do some training for the days ahead.

As dddave said to me even the best laid plans etc. The night began at Sams 2000 which to be honest is a real gem amongst Cowboy. Just nice to sit there with a beer, conversation and enjoy the parade.

From there we returned to the scene of my last eventful evening with "GOD"....Spanky's. Will fill in the details later as it's 4.30 am and I am hoping dddave is home safely and I have a plane to catch in a few hours.

Gotta say though it was was of the best evenings I have had in Bangkok for so many diverse reasons.

"the best evenings" has got to include some fairly serious sex.

I look forward to your next post!

"diverse reasons" could, and hopefully will, include something beyond normal sex.

We need something cheerful to take our minds off he political meltdown.

I look forward to your next post with extreme details.

Depraved acts of sexual perversion so despicable that KS is forced to move them to the sponsors forum.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Ok finally managed to resurface after 5 days. Need to catch my breath but will make an effort to post a lengthy report tomorrow.

Firstly though I want to say that this is a trip report...not a thread to display differences of opinion. Sure I may say certain things that other don't agree with but deal with it.....don't hijack the thread, start your own to discuss your views.

Trip reports are a great way for boardmembers to share their experiences in LOS...let's not discourage others from writing them.

Let's me just say that I have not been able to reach dddave since I last saw him on Suk Soi 3 at 4.30 am Sunday morning. Several katoeys had him in their sight. Just hope he got home safely.

Sitting at Swampy waiting to board my flight back home.....to all the Europe bound I bet the tiled floors are feeling very uncomfortable by now. Good time to make a start.

Ok just to back track a bit I arrived for the first time in LOS during daylight. Took the early Thai flight instead of the usual Qantas flight that get in around midnight. Was nice to have time to check in shower and then go on a safari in search of a wild cat.

The element of surprise is always more satisfying than the pre-arranged rendezvous.

Approaching the dark doorways between Soi 9 & 11 I caught site of the long black hair I had tugged on before as I buried her face in the pillows only to find it was not hers but belonging to an equally elegant creature but not really what I was looking for.

Decided to call into Foodlands for a quick bite. I always enjoy sitting their for a meal alone or in company. Always guaranteed to see at least one interesting character amble through the doors. It is always fun watching some punter arrive with his newly bar-fined girl because hey it’s the only real outcome after he says once they leave the bar “what do you want to do?†she will 99/% of the time reply “we go eat†Then over the meal she will roam the room trying to lock eyes with any other potentially interested farang.

With the Panther a no show I decided to call it a night. WTF spend a night alone in BKK…unheard of me thinks. Was just crossing the road at Soi 3 when about 40-50 red shirts on bikes decided to block the intersection. Nobody was going anywhere except on foot and I decided that Pratunam is way too far to walk so I decided to head back down Suk. I hadn’t got 50m metres when I spotted the Panther lurking near one of the many sidewalk beer bars. With the smile back on my face and the Panther in tow it was back to the hotel for a nice relaxing shower massage incredible BJ and an empty all over her pretty face. Why do I love LOS so much.

...According to "God"....Songkran was much more active than you're letting on

Hmmmmm, holding out on us Busty Boy?????

Hear tell you (unknowingly) availed yourself of the services of my "Punk" facilitator...LOL

Absolutely the best in the business...even has supurb connections with the BIB....

BUT...a tad expensive....last time cost me 2 bottens of Tequila and 3 bottens of Witky

.... I think I had a good time !!!

How about you????

Archived