Songkran According To God

bust

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A belated Songran posting.

I generally go to Cambo avoiding Pattaya's lengthy 5-day Songran celebration, but did partake on the last day, this year.

It's more fun if one is costumed for the event, hence my diving mask, snorkel, shower cap and glued on fish, ice laden sprayer, and marking pen designed shirt. My Canon D10 waterproof camera easily survived the day.

Spent most of the afternoon at a small shelter on the side of the road drinking with the locals. A mixture of sweet young village girls, horny young village guys, the gay army and The Punk and me. Was amusing watching the guys struggle to get their leg over the girls and the games one particular girl was playing with them. Loud music, the hot sun and lots and lots of runs to the store for Beer Leo and that cheap whisky. I met Entrée and was looking for to tasting her later but somehow it just never happened. Always next time.

Vomiting into shoes, and the pair of drunks coming off their bike about 20 m into their journey was all I guess part of the celebration in a remote northern thai village. I still wonder today if the young girl we dropped home semi-conscious was still alive…the older brother looked ready to kill her. But it was a great day that led to a great evening full of dramas, twists and a very bizarre evening thanks to the “Shopping Listâ€Â.

Some careful planning, divine intervention and a willing deciple provide an interesting scenario back at the resort. Will be viewable at a later date on Dr Bizzaro’s website. All parties will remain anonymous but be assured I am not the one wearing the rubber mask.

Will expand on the entourage hopefully next visit.

Following morning was off to the lake up north. Name unknown but remember our host at the bar we decided on was so friendly I a sure he drives customers away. Never shut up. Drive was long and slow back but had a big night planned. All started well but things got ugly mid evening with a catfight. Will not go into the details but seemed a fighting lot around this roadside bar as the night before we encountered another Thai guy out to prove a point. I avoid violence at the best of time but when you live there I guess things are different and you need to make a stand. This night I think the guy was lucky and decided to head home. Moved on and picked up “The Gift†What a gal. Headed off to the disco and enjoyed a few drinks and just enjoyed the atmosphere.

Lesson 1. Never where thongs to a disco as they are no protection to a pair of stilettos on a dancing girl.

The Gift was wearing a nice tight little cocktail dress. She has this great tight body and a generous set of tits, which makes her the ideal LBFM. She seemed to be enjoying herself but was fairly quiet and seemed to be enjoying the attention of GOD. A couple of drinks later she loosens up a bit and decides to have a dance. FARKEN HELL. Remember the old saying “Can’t Dance Can’t Fuckâ€Â. …could this girl dance. Immediately had the attention of every guy in a 10m radius. Was great to just watch her move. Some katoey was very interested in her and another Thai guy that wouldn’t take his eyes off her. OK Bust time to make your move. Still sitting on my barstool grabbed her by the hips and pulled her close. No resistance at all. Promising I think. To cut a long story short poor girl ends up the next day in another country still wearing the same little cocktail dress.

What a night, morning and road trip. It’s nice when you meet a girl who is into fucking as much if not more than you. They are out there just have to find them. She proved the “Can’t Dance Can’t Fuck†theory correct, as she was as good at fucking as she was dancing. The girl was insatiable. Laying in bed the following morning thinking how am I going to keep up with her. Shopping List….lol. Although I really wanted to taste Desert, The Gift more than made up for it as mains and desert. I want all three courses next time.

We had a great time in Vientiane. My first trip to Lao and definitely not my last. Dropped off at the airport to return to BKK. This is what I love about LOS. I leave The Gift at Udon Airport and have The Farmer’s Daughter waiting for me at Don Meuang. But hey TIT.

As I am strapped for time with a lot going on back home at the moment, which is why I have been so slack with this report, I will now resort to posting a lot of images instead of writing. Look out for the roadside dancers.

med_1273292034-V-1.jpg

med_1273292112-V-2.jpg

med_1273292225-V-6.jpg

Before

med_1273292356-v-3.jpg

After

med_1273292447-Desert.jpg

Entree :drool:

Bit perplexed at how GOD knew this was a Gay Bar

med_1273296971-a11.jpg

There is always one Farang worthy of a pic. we followed some guy on the back of a pickup that I hope GOD will post......twas disgusting

med_1273297167-a9.jpg

But the girls were of much more interest. Even maybe a little less conservative than their Thai sisters

I see the punks hand rapped around the ""Gifts' belly, she just left by the way.

The girls in Vientiane showed of far more flesh than any Bangkok Song Kran I've seen, I have some more revealing shots somewhere.

The gift is very cute, she and her sister where the one's trying to re-inflate me when I was a tad depressed the week before you arrived, while sitting in the car in the middle of fairy lights.

Yes - the cryptic was decoded, threesomes are fun I hear.

Archived