Songkran According To God

bust

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was Beer Leo, the Beer Lao was the next night when he woke up in another country, his gift still wrapped in the same clothes she had on the night before in the Dicso.

Mrs Punk couldn't work out why she had the same gear on? Didn't you go home last night . . . . . . . .

Errrr - no - you you was with us all night, did you forget?

At least she wasn't smashing whicky bottles this time and we didn't even see the police once.

OK - I lie, she did, she yelled abuse as usual, as usual they ran away.

There are far more incriminating photo's of Mrs Punk, including where she decided at 9pm to take a bath INSIDE the large barrel of water out side Mrs Police Yah Dong shop.

Scene of the following night a rather brutal cat fight.

Why am I not surprised....

Farrrkkk I miss the excitement!!!!

Gotta get my butt up there again soon....real soon...

Is my bethrothed still at Maison Chompoo??

Are my fav. fairy lights still flickering???

Is my "Special" room service attendant still working at "Le Resort"....

OMG....I miss my "Punk Pimp"... and her little "gay" entourage.....

Hmmmm....should I cry....or just get pissed and sulk?????

Maybe I'll get pissed....then cry

See ya soon....LOL

Le Maison Champoo is still going, but a tad boring, your sweet heart got on her tricycle and took off.

The Punk Pimp still has the Gay Entourage, there's a movie in that somewhere.

A sweet young thing, ironically called boom but not the punk boom we know, was entree on the menu, but one of the local clowns chased her away.

Highlight of that was her friend who really could dance, but then leaned over the edge of the hut and vomited into her friends shoes,

Fairy lights flickering, I parked dead centre last week before Bust arrived and had two sisters take turns blowing me in the front seat, I was a tad drunk and thought I was in the car park at Le Resort, sadly I wasn't, but surround by huts of curious onlookers.

Le Resort girl is still there, we sang to the buffaloes last week with her at dusk, always a pleasant way to kill a few beers.

The disco is a goer these days.

I'll be home on a Monday....somewhere around noon....

If I leave here around 6...lol

Guess "My" phone left with the tricycle....555

Fairy Light projectile vomitting seems to be fashionable nowadays...

Carrots ...or ..Ice cubes??????

Le Resort karaoke....to the buffalo's sounds like fun....that girl knows how to handle a Mic.

Farrrrk.....I need another Beer

Woke up in the morning with the Panther purring away beside me. Decided to leave her asleep and head downstairs for my caffeine fix. Always enjoy my first morning in LOS. Puts a smile on my face when I walk out into the street and realize I’m back for another visit and ponder my plans. I like the hotel I stay at. After 6 years have got to know a few of the staff quiet well. It’s always good to see some of them again. Grabbed a coffee and went to see my friends at the phone shop. A couple of sisters run a small kiosk in the Indra and always look after me. I needed a SIM for my internet but none of them seemed to know how to set up a Mac. After several attempts I decided to take the time to head up to Pantip and visit the Mac store there. Pratunam was incredibly quiet for a Friday morning. The Red Shirts presence was evident as Rajaprarop Rd was almost deserted. I never attempt to cross the traffic and use the overhead bridge but today that was never going to be a problem.

med_1272172774-Pratunam-1.jpg

Wondered back up to my room and slapped the Panther on her bare arse as she slept and aroused her into some play time. Took a few pics, which I can’t share in this forum but a couple of other board members now understand why I call her The Panther.

After sending her on her way I went up to Pantip to get the Internet sorted. Two trips later after not saving the settings first time around I was finally on line. Be fucked if I am going to pay 500 THB per 30 mins through the hotels wi-fi. Now to clear up the bullshit from my last trip with Thai Customs. Several phone calls and emails later I am finally informed my fine is 11,000 THB for the DFA and none of my costs will be refunded. Kind of figured that would happen as TIT. Call it a 55,000 THB lesson in trying to do the right thing.

Met up with The Panther again that night at Australia Bar on Soi 11. I like this place as you have the choice of sitting inside or out with live sport throughout the place. The girls are always pleasant and I believe services can be negotiated but they are rather selective in who they will go with. I also really like their outfits. Place is reasonably priced and the food is just average. From there a taxi back to Pratunam where the Red Shirt presence was really starting to build. While there was still a bit of a party atmosphere about them you could tell they were also very serious about their objectives. I have to admit I was become very tired of those horns they kept blowing. Was a bit like at a football match where someone in the crowd insists on blowing it every couple of minutes. Amusing the first couple of times but after that just plain annoying. We wondered up onto the overhead bridge to get a better view then. Anyone care to translate?

Ja8QGaI8Z1E

The Panther who claimed to be A Political wanted to go down amongst them. She starts dancing away to the music and then grabs one of those red plastic hand clappers and stars slapping it against her arse to the music. Some of the more hard-faced protesters definitely did not see the funny side to it. She just laughed, as I don’t think she really gave a fuck what they thought.

Now came the downside of the evening. Arrived at hotel lobby and get stopped at reception. I always book my room for 2 persons and when I originally check in I never provide the details of who is staying with me unless I am certain, hey TIT. So reception stops me unlike the previous evening where we just walk straight through. New guy never seen before says I must pay 1000 THB extra for lady to stay. Excuse me I say. I have booked room for 2 persons. “Yes but she not registered guest†At this point I am getting a bit ticked off with this guy so I give Panther the key and tell her I will meet her in room. OK now I am pissed as he still insists on this 1000 extra. I say to him firstly don’t ever question me in front of my guest and secondly if you charge my CC the extra 1000 THB I will report it as a fraud to my bank. At this point the security guy who I am quiet friendly with intervenes and assures me all is ok. He apologises for the misunderstanding and then the reception guys wants me to sign some slip for 1000 THB. Now I lose it, which I know is not the way to handle these situations but it’s the snooty look on his face that is really pissing me off. I ask him for his name which I neglect to notice on his lapel pin and assure him I do not approve of this treatment and will discuss it with his manager in the morning. Again the security man apologises as I think he understand how poorly this guy handled the situation.

Now I realize I cannot access the lift as Panther has the key. Security guy offers to send me up to my floor and agrees this was not well managed. I forget all when The Panther opens the door in all her naked glory.

Wake up late this morning after a busy night…where do these girls get the energy. Coffee and some fruit get me on my way and my easy day before leaving for Udon has suddenly become a frantic race against the clock. I just cannot seem to say no when it comes to young naked NTGs so I find myself way behind schedule. Slowly work my way through the things to do list and leave the final task “The Shopping List†for last.

By about 4 pm I head over to the Indra Centre only to find it in complete lockdown. Odd I thought but it becomes apparent why as I head up to Rajaprarop Rd and find it packed with very noisy red shirts. Was going to wonder up to Petchaburi where all the action seemed to be but decided against it as I really couldn’t afford the time and was also a bit uncertain of how the situation was going to play out. Decided instead to grab some food

from one of the street carts and head off to Soi 22 to finish the shopping. With that done headed back up to Soi 20 to catch up with Tiger and others. Europe Bar I think it was called. Nice little place but cigars and me don’t fix so the stay was brief. Had arranged to meet dddave later at Sams 2000 so headed up to Cowboy to begin a very long and enjoyable evening.

Had decided to give the Panther the night off so avoid a late night and a rush to the airport. Had a meeting with GOD the next day. dddave showed up and so began the evening.

One of the most valuable things I have gotten out of joining this board is some of the friendships I have made over the years. We sat down for a few San Miguels as watched the girls arrive. Nice how you can sit there a check out the talent as they bundy on with the clock located right behind our table. I remember Sam’s was being suggested as the Friday meeting place at one point and I think it would work well. Tried on several occasions to sell my watch but I don’t think the Nepalese guy had a spare 45K although he did have a number of very nice watches himself. The poor chap seems to be in the on-set of Alzheimer's as we had the same conversation 4 or 5 times that evening. Kebab from Mum & Daughter (younger one with big tits) and a few more beers saw the night start to pick up.

A table opposite consisted of a farang and a couple of TGs. Was hard to work out who was with the guy but the one I found cute was becoming very interested. Sometimes you just need to find out so as not to offend anyone Just try and put myself in the guys shoes. They got up to leave and the I asked her where they were off to. To play some pool was the reply. The only bar with pool tables I know of is the one at the end of the soi. I borrowed a pen and wrote down my number. Nothing to lose I figure. dddave suggested maybe they went somewhere else so we split up and went searching. Makes me think about the “What Do These Girls Want†thread. Who knows but you will never find out unless you ask. Smiles are just that…a polite gesture. If you see a girl and you are interested just walk up and let her know. I spotted them at County Road. The girl I was interested in was playing pool with the farang so I walked over to the table and asked the other lady whom she was here with. Safe question and the best way to find out what the situation was. “Here with my bf…he play pool with my cousin†Right answer. I gave her the slip of paper and asked her to pass it onto her. As I did this the cousin looked over and smiled. I made the “phone me†gesture with my hand and she smiled and nodded her interest. Found dddave outside Tilac and we decided to head up to Thermae. As we passed Country Road I walked in and went up to her and introduced myself. Explained I was on a mission form GOD and would be back on the 15tth and it would be nice to hear from her. A wink and sure will was followed by a goodnight and talk soon. I did get a couple of missed calls from numbers I didn’t know when I got back to BKK so maybe she did. Unfortunately I will never know. But that is the great thing about LOS, there will be a dozen just like her on my next visit.

We headed up to suk only to find Thermae closed. Made the decision to head off to Spankys as I always have a good time there. The best seats I find in Spankys are the back row on the opposite side to the shower near the bar. Just look for the handles suspended from the ceiling and you will know why. Were hoping quietly the cutey from my last visit was there but no such luck. Mixed lot of girls and one deck in particular was very attentive towards us. Guy sitting in front of us buys a LD for this girl with rather large tits. I had a play with them before and she loved having her nipples squeezed hard. The guy she was entertaining seemed somewhat a bit uneasy about the attention he was getting. I think he was enjoying himself just uncertain on how to interact with her. She started standing in front of him holding onto the bar that sits at the top of the front of our both so I start to grab her hands and play with her as the guy in front struggles with where to put his hands. I am guessing this was the first time this guy had ever been in a bar. It was just amusing and the real tragedy was when this guy gets up to dance with her. Now I am no Tony Monaro but dddave and I almost pissed ourselves laughing at this guy. Was like a scene out of Mr Bean.

A short time later guy arrives with a TG and they take the booth next to us. Now this is when the real entertainment began. You know every now and then you see a girl who just oozes sexuality? This was one of these girls. She was unbelievable. The guy was Dutch or German couldn’t quiet tell. She was just having a great time dancing a playing around. The guy was starting to get a little pissed off though because most of her antics were for our benefit. She went to the hong nam so I waited a few minutes and went in. The amenities at Spankys are a combined area consisting of male and female plus the girl’s dressing room. I waited and out she comes. She seemed surprised and excited I was there waiting. She comes up and starts moving rhythmically inches away from me. She had low cut jeans and a singlet top on. Tits weren’t huge but ample but she had one of those perfectly proportioned bodies. I reach down the front of her jeans and started to rub her smooth pussy. Felt a bit like a horse chewing oats and she just said “ I am crazy girl†She removed herself from my probing fingers and went back to the bf/punter. Now his demeanour completely changed and I got an uncertain look from him. The fact that I followed her out quiet quickly I think aroused his suspicions that maybe he was at risk of getting dumped.

Her performance continued, getting better as the night progressed. She ended up on stage outdancing all the other girls. Would have loved to see her share the banana with the tattooed girl. She had come and sat next to me as she explained because one of the owners was there and they get in strife if they are not seen to be making an effort to pull a punter for the evening. Still find it amusing how these girls will turn around and playfully slap you after you have been probing their inners for several minutes and laugh and then offer themselves up again in a more accessible position. Strangely the deck tells me this other guy likes the tattooed girl. I send her back with a message that I am happy to swap. This doesn’t seem to be well received. The guy then changed position placing himself between the girl and us. She was amazing though how she carefully and patiently managed to squirm her way around to continue the show. Now the jeans come off revealing the nicest firm little arse wearing an orange thong. Maybe a member of “The Orange Undiesâ€Â

While we continued to enjoy her show, the time was getting on. Mark the owner arrives. I ask him what happened to the cutey from my last visit. Apparently some guy bought her out and sent her home on 40K a month. His only regret was he never got to bone her. I took great pleasure in telling Mark I had and she was sensational. Now anyone who has been to Spanky may know who Mark’s gf is. She is very hot and is usually the meet and greet girl wearing jeans and a white Spanky’s singlet. This other girl was right up there. He always buys the beers when chatting, which is fine by me. Before we knew it staff were wanting to lock up. So that is when dddave and I parted company on suk at 4.00 am. Have since found out he arrived home un-tampered and will look forward to catching up again soon.

The next problem I faced was getting it together to catch my flight in the morning.

The next morning proved a challenge. Just couldn’t get my head together. Checked out of hotel at 11.15 with a 12.20 plane to catch. Jump in Taxi and instruct Don Meuang please. 400 THB is the reply. I open door and tell him meter. OK OK he mumbles. I learnt a long time ago that if they don’t switch on the meter straight away change taxi as they will try and get at you some other way should you not take them up on their fixed price offer.

We turn into Rajaprarop and my stomach turns as I see the traffic. Not sure whether the nausea was from the night before or the fact I knew I was going to miss my flight. Phone ahead to GOD to let him know the situation. Things were not looking good. We finally made it onto the freeway, which to my relief was fairly empty. Reep Reep I called to the driver. Now this is where he got his own back for me not taking his 400 THB offer. This guy decide this morning that he will stick to the speed limit…..80 k/m/h. Have to be the first time I have been in a taxi to or from the airport under a 100+.

Now I am convinced I am not going to make my flight. Being songkran the chances of me getting on another flight seem slim. I decided to call ahead to the check in and tell them I was on my way but delayed. Finally got to speak to a real person and not a recorded message after several attempts and was relieved to hear they would hold my seat. Nok Air has a policy allowing them to give your seat to a standby passenger if you do not check in 45 minutes before departure. Made it with 7 minutes to spare. Called GOD to let him know I had made it and would see him in an hour or so. Airport was an hour drive from the village so didn’t want him driving for nothing.

Made it to the village with everyone pretty well in party mode. Last time I spent a few days in a small village was a few years ago with The Farmer’s Daughter. My thai being limited it always a barrier but Mrs Punk’s gay army all had master “you very hansum†in good english. I enjoy the pace of a small thai village. Seems the type of lifestyle I could become very accustomed to. The kids were having fun, the older ones were getting drunk, the girls were dropping by to check out the new farang in town and the one old lady was convinced I really wanted to see her big droopy tits.

Checked into resort, grabbed some dry clothes and headed back to the village. Had a great afternoon touring the village, getting wet and just enjoying the atmosphere. I know a lot of guys hate songkran and maybe it’s a bit more intense in the bigger cities but maybe songkran is what you make of it. I was having a great time. With the evening approaching was time to dry off and head off to the Pink House.

All reports of the Pink House had me expecting a wild evening but it never happened. To be quiet honest a huge disappointment. Not sure whether it was because of the holidays but the girls just seemed very boring. Not to worry off to the Fairy Light House. But again much the same. Anyway was just nice to be out relaxing over a few beers and village antics. More planned in days to come.

I always lose track of time when I am away and can never keep track of days. Songkran was in full swing th next day and it was spent on a guided tour of the village and dodging buckets of water. Not sure what they were adding to the water but I now have several shirts with large red dye stains.

med_1272668456-A-1.jpg

med_1272668485-A-2.jpg

med_1272668527-A-3.jpg

med_1272668565-A-5.jpg

med_1272668603-A-6.jpg

Archived