Kevin Sysyn Live at Lolitas Friday Nights

expat

Yes, indeed, I hope you are all as excited as I was when I saw the sign outside Lolita's on Soi Lengkee announcing Mr. Kevin Sysyn would be performing live there on Fridays.

I mean WTF?

What kind of performance do you actually do in a blow job bar? And what kind of customer goes to a blow job bar to watch some guy do the aforementioned performance?

Sometimes I think god put Pattaya on this planet just to test my sense of incredulity.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if nobody else is going to do this i will.

From http://kevinsysyn.com

Kevin regularly performs by request at a wide assortment of Pattaya bars, clubs and restaurants in addition to his long-standing appearances at the renowned seafood restaurant “Suttangrak†located on South Jomtien Beach Road.

Mr. Kevin is almost a human jukebox with the uncanny ability to read a crowd and pick a surprising variety of songs to perform that both amazes and entertains.

“I have played just about every imaginable venue in my seven years in Thailand…†says Mr. Kevin

song repertoire

If Tomorrow never Comes

Ring of Fire

Boy Named Sue

Pub With No Beer

No Woman No Cry

“I always ask clients that if they book ahead perhaps there is a song or two they would particularly enjoy hearing me play. I am always happy to learn a new song and play it for them personally. It’s surprising how often people have taken me up on the offer and their heartfelt response when I play their requested song.â€Â

Any requests?

Blink-182 - The Blow Job Song

Archived