Kevin Sysyn Live at Lolitas Friday Nights

expat

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I'll get a high-quality video of it. Unfortunately, only my Semitic brethren will get so see it. Consider converting to be a Jew if you'd like to see it (along with getting a massive bank account and partial control of the world).

hmmmm...the massive bank account and partial world-control i do have, though that account is denominated in nigerian naira's and my estate covers large swaths of fly-invested scrub in niger and the central african republic...

but i draw the line at genital mutilation! no jewism or towelheadism for me and my foreskin.

• 2 weeks later...

What has happened to Lolitas, I've just come in to town & my friends are saying that the new owner thinks of the place as his personal empty, shagging all of them. Taken one of the best BJ girl in the country & kept her to himself, got her a house & she is not aloud near the bar. She was the Indian looking one, cant remember her name. Now live music? chess? WTF is next - Quiz nights?

• 1 month later...

As I passed there tonight I was amazed yet again.

Apparently Kevin Sysyn is going to be joined this coming Friday by a special guest for this week's show: Khun Pookpick, a flute player.

I assume I won't be believed, and I will leave the obvious flute joke to the first 'comer,' but if pressed I will go out on assignment and take a picture of this amazing sign so that it can be preserved for 'prosterity' (pun intended).

What has happened to Lolitas, I've just come in to town & my friends are saying that the new owner thinks of the place as his personal empty, shagging all of them. Taken one of the best BJ girl in the country & kept her to himself, got her a house & she is not aloud near the bar. She was the Indian looking one, cant remember her name. Now live music? chess? WTF is next - Quiz nights?

Yep, every Friday they now have a quiz hour, starting at 9pm. Personally I find it difficult to concentrate on answering the questions while having my cock sucked...

Archived