Paki attacki the Glass Door

BadaBing

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>Chink wasn't in your list.

...so?

You seem to be the one subscribing to the phony theory that Paki is an appropriate term because it is an abbreviation despite the fact that it is loaded with racist connotations.

Answer the question, do you find the abbreviation Chink racist also?

You're the one who stuck your nose into this debate. Or is this your usual style on this forum .. make some silly comment, "See what a smug smartarse I am, folks" then disappear.

Contribute or fuck off. Otherwise your posts will appear to be "irrelevant and pointless."

:beer:

You seem of late ,LazyPhil, to have voluntarily adopted the persona of village idiot.. quick hit and run tactics... some silly comment that muddies the waters .... basically because you haven't got the intellect to do otherwise.

For the umpteenth time. Racism is anathema to me.

You probably wrote Jew because Israeli was too hard to spell.

Thanks Badabing and Mekong.

You now attempt to terminate debate with a red herring and silly pictures, but there's a noticeable absence of logical argument. I must be getting close to the truth that hurts.

Thanks guys.

Robaus

You have still not answered the point made in This Post is it too difficult for you or does the fact you have not answered just demonstrate a noticeable absence of logical argument on your behalf.

You are accusing Lazyphil of being a village idiot with "Hit and Run Tactics" yet it is yourself who is avoiding the issue and refusing to debate my logical point.

Archived