Vietnam - E Visa Online

gawguy

http://vietnamevisa.org/

Vietnam is now open and welcome all people coming to Vietnam for either tourism or business purpose. Thanks to that, getting a Vietnam visa is easier than ever before. A new way for obtaining your visa to Vietnam, that is applying for a pre-approved letter online with code for picking up visa at one out of three international airports in Vietnam.

Peace of mind Easy and secure payment system

Save your time with forms done online, no embassy chase-down and no physical delivery required

Professional and knowledgeable team managing your application

You would need them to get it right: no visa, no entry.

Vietnam has e-visa? really? true e-visa, where you do it ALL from your country prior to your trip, download the visa (which does NOT take up a page out of your passport) and present it quickly and painlessly upon entering the country, not having to wait in lines like the rest of the bozos?

yeah, I think NOT. of all the countries in SEAsia, only "backwards" Cambodia is modern enough to have such a thing...Cambodia totally wipes the floor with not only Vietnam but also Thailand in this regard...

please, prove me wrong...post your Vietnamese "e-visa" that enables you to enter the country without losing a passport page, as I've been doing for sometime now in Cambodia...?!?!

Apply online, credit card, passport names, next day you get a .pdf file, print it out take with you.

You still pay a fee in Vietnam, and you do loose a page, but no waiting in Bangkok etc or missing passport while travelling.

Oddly a number of sites offer it, I know at least 4 people who have done it including the bloke sitting beside me who thinks your a bit of a . . . . .

DRAMA!!!!!!!!

Cambodia also has the E-Passports and uses them quite well.

• 2 weeks later...

Basically works like this:

A travel agent or other e-visa 'provider' in Vietnam takes your information and a processing fee. They then go to the Vietnamese Foreign Affairs department (or whatever they call it here) with your info and submit it for a 'pre approval visa letter'. A working day or 2 later they go back to the Foreign Affairs department and get the 'pre approval letter'.

Your name, nationality, passport number and port of entry will appear on the pre approval letter, along with the same infomration for EVERYONE else whom the same agency or provider applied for at the same time they submitted your application (forget privacy).

Then on arrival you go to a special counter at immigration, submit the letter, your passport and photos. If you are lucky this won't take more than 30 - 45 minutes and you will have a visa stamp pasted in your passport. If you arrive just behind a Russian tour group, hope you didn't have anything else planned that day.

So yes it works, and saves you the hassle of going to the Vietnemese embassy or taking a risk and mailing everything to the embassy.

Having done it once though, I don't know if I would do it again.

Archived