Posters who disappeared

SpiceMan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm deeply moved that my absence has caused concerns about my wellbeing. It's so nice to know that at least someone loves me, even if the former love of my life has now decided I'm a dirty old man!

Well, she's gone all 'reborn virgin' waiting the arrival of her 19 yr old saviour. I suppose I had a long run of fun, and it as time to shift courses before the rot set in and I would do stupid things like negotiating a Mia Noi arrangement. We had broached the subject, but luckily, fate got in the way and derailed the negotiations. Saved by the bell! I need a MN like i need a hole in the head, why do another betrothing when you live in lalaland of endless cuties available at every streetcorner, not to forget the Coconut bar.

To alleviate concerns about my wellbeing and possible imminent demise, I am only about 63 years of age, and at my last Eden style 90 minute marathon only just scraped past the 3 pop stage, so there is still life in the old bloke.

All things considered, I'm in fine shape, and indeed have been scouting out new prospects, mainly in the Pattaya Soi 6 area. A LT favorite who shifted from Nevada to TQ1, was recently made homeless by the fire at TQ1, but I found her by phone and we had a tender reunion at a ST hotel in Soi 14 three days ago.

Soi 6, got about 4 regulars rotating, so it is fair to say all is well again in Encore world.

Oh, before I forget, I finally made it to Devils Den. In spite of the owners protestations, it is very similar to the Soi 7/1 establishment that for some odd reason cannot be discussed here. But yesterday, I had a most enjoyable encounter with J and N, who squeezed me dry in good old Eden manner. Highly recommended. But Like Eden, their DVD's stink, bring your own. The only confusing element is that the order of the yellow line is reversed, compared to Eden. Choice (at 3.00 pm) was not huge (8"Imps") but sufficient for me to make a very successful selection.

Highly recommended, especially for short duration visitors or tourists. I know that with my more detailed knowledge of Soi 6, I could cobble together a similar experience there at lower cost, but it needs that experience to work.

Peter1964 was found dead in a Phnom Penh hotel two years ago. [Removed - KS] was his name. Yaba destroyed his life. He was 44.

Sorry to hear that. I don't think I ever met the guy in person, but I do remember him taking a lot of crap on the message boards (at least on nanapong) for controversial, pervy type posts. I exchanged a few emails with him and he maintained a sense of humor about it all. Of course, that might have been the yaba at work, as well. :(:rip:

Archived