Phitsanulok and Sukhothai

Chalawon

Going to Phitsanulok and Sukhothai next month. Will be in each city a couple of days. What is the best place in each city to find companionship for the night? What is the going rate in each city for ST annd LT. Appreciate any assistance you can give me. Thanks!

Chalawon

Sukhothai is really quiet. If you ignore the old town it is a small place. I'm headed there tonight with TG who comes from there. We have found one place in town, hotel with disco and live band, forget the name but if you ask around people will know. Also a nice restaurant across the street and about 100 metres away. That's about it. If I remember I'll get the names later when she wakes up. P'lok, more happening. Same TG went to uni there and again hotel discos plus one or two other possibles. Like CW said, just ask around.

Most of the available will be early to mid 20's, possibly uni girls looking to make money or more likely find a boyfriend so if you are a 50+ balding, larger, farang it is going to be harder work. Of course TIT so nothing impossible.

I've been through Phitsanulok several times on the bus, always well after midnight.

One of the things that caught my eye was the number of lively looking places with strings of coloured lights even at that time of night.

These would certainly be Thai karaoke bars and can be great fun provided you can speak a little Thai and don't expect a public blow job.

I've yet to find a Thai city that doesn't have tuktuk drivers with some English skills so they would be the boys to take you to suitable establishments.

Do a deal for the night, you can cruise and it also reduces the chances of being stranded God knows where at 4am.

Palin hotel, about oh 2-3km from downtown old town Sukhothai...walk out make a right...there are a few bars there which offer karaoke, massage food, drinks and there are girls there...but many do not speak even a word of English, and may not want to go with a farang :banghead::dunno::cussing: , others might :hubba: Expect to pay close to what you would in BKK...or Pattaya, or somewhere in between. The local houses would be cheaper...maybe. Enjoy!

Camp Naresuan, a large Thai Army base, is in the Pit - so there is obviously a lot of Thai style nightlife (meaning karaoke bars and knocking shops). Not enough Farang residents or tourists to support much of anything though. Nobody goes to Sukhothai except to see the old city.

When I lived there, the Phitsanulok hotels had nightclubs with "hostesses". Price was similar to that in Bangkok, maybe a bit less. The Thai knocking shops were dirt cheap! Lots of cute young farm gals with firm bodies and hands like sandpaper. Don't let them give you a handjob. :p

A couple of the bigger hotels in P'lok have MP. Some of these, extras can be had, even FS at a price (2000 at my last visit).

In fact, one 3-4 * hotel where I often stay, i've never gone without fs in the MP. But they upgraded the premises, and the price for aextra went up too.

Edited by Guest

Thanks for your response. I appreciate the info. If you get any names for places in Phit and Sukhothai from your Tilac please pass them along. I speak a bit of Thai and am looking forward to the trip and seeing what kind of evening companionship I can find there.

Have a great time with your Tilac.