Phitsanulok and Sukhothai

Chalawon

• 3 weeks later...

There is a good night club in the topland hotel, walking distance from Pailyn, gets crowded 10:30 on. Plus, if you walk that way but turn left and go over the bridge, there are entertainment areas as well (these are Thai places, not like SC or Nana), but some of the local farangs frequent them as well. The Pailyn is about a block from the river, if you walk to the river and look over on the other side, there is a good night club with girls. Near the main bus terminal, down the side street that leads back to Mitraphab Road (the large, large road that goes from one end of Phitlok to the other, there are several Karaoke bars with ladies in waiting. There are aponuats near the "old airport", towards what is now the army base. You will see the colored lights. By the way, there is not a plethora of tuk-tuk drivers there. There is a tuk-tuk station as you walk close to Topland hotel.

If you pay near BKK prices, you are getting royally ripped, be a little hard ass on bargaining, Phitlok is not a rich city, and women are hungry to meet farangs.

Edited by Guest

• 5 years later...

Found a couple of places round near the big Library.

At the first place we got to,there was four or five girls hanging around a very basic Thai bar and when we got there most of them ran off apart from a couple of boilers.

A bit further down the street there was a proper knocking shop with maybe around eight disinterested girls and the going rate was 800bht for 30 minutes and devo NO blowjobs.

Nothing in this area worth sticking your dick in IMHO.

Another place worth mentioning is called "Beer Corner next to the Big C going out of town heading East on the AH12 road.

Lots of Uni girls pouring your beer for you some may sit with you but you need to know a little Thai but I think you will have to get too know them a bit before there's any chance of reaching first base!

Top notch lookers to say the least.

Will continue my research but up until now,as far as Sanouk goes.Phitsanoluk may well be Thailands most boring town.

"Phitsanoluk may well be Thailands most boring town."

I lived there from 1973-78. It wasn't exactly dullsville, but there were nights I rode my bicycle around town just for something to do. (Then I discovered where the local "bad girls" hung out. ;) )

p.s. It was the coffee shop at the Amarin Hotel, which has long since been torn down. :(