Patpong Closed by The Red Shirts

Stickman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the pics ..we arrive in a few weeks ..hope things have calmed down by then...

Go straight to Pattaya TB - seriously, there is a lot more there for families now and you wont have to endure BKK traffic ! If you really want to escape the madness, go to Koh Chang - bit quiet for most but great for families.

Munch, a bit harsh don't you think?

If your comment is on the standard of journalism of the Bangkok Post / The Nation - I would have to agree. I have been very disappointed by both papers during this last month.

As for Stickman's commentary - as mentioned before he is a commentator and giving his point of view. For an unexperienced viewer, I was impressed with the quality of the photos.

Cheers!

Makes it a lot easier to imagine Nana, Soi Cowboy and Lower Sukhumvit in general receiving the same treatment.

And a step further, also easy seeing these pics to imagine our playgrounds as part of history.

I once lived in the middle of West Berlin right near a wall. Things do change. Sometimes a lot.

The soldier sitting in the tuk tuk wearing the body armor has one of the new Israeli Tavors.

I guess this comment goes out to all you arms experts out there.

Yeah according to another report there was an unmanned drone over at Siam Square before everything hit the fan. (the guy posted the photo of it up there, sure looked real)

Somehow I dont' think these events are gonna make it into the marketing highlight reels over at Tavor Inc. and Drones R Us LLC.

I guess when it comes to weaponry, what the Thai military needs is some kind of weapon that explodes a few minutes after it's taken from its owner. Otherwise I don't see how any weapon they possess can possibly ever be effective.

Makes it a lot easier to imagine Nana, Soi Cowboy and Lower Sukhumvit in general receiving the same treatment.

And a step further, also easy seeing these pics to imagine our playgrounds as part of history.

I once lived in the middle of West Berlin right near a wall. Things do change. Sometimes a lot.

Cant see it happening, despite consistent predictions from various folk on this board over the years. I think NP has been living on borrowed time for several years, but there is still no sign of the wrecking ball. I'd like to see the Rajah Mansion further down Soi 4 converted to bars

- much larger site than NP and it would allow someone to redevelop the old firetrap. SC isnt a whole lot better, but at least its open at both ends at you might get out alive in the event of a fire.

Archived