Patpong Closed by The Red Shirts

Stickman

Yup, slingshots & bottles of water thrown across the six lanes of Rama IV. That's cause for a few M79 shells, eh? You sound like Israel.

Poor peaceful reds. What a crock.

This has the stink of Seh Daeng all over it, just like the mess on the 10th. But of course I'm sure you believe that the reds had nothing to do with that, in spite of all the video and forensic evidence to the contrary

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the red shirt apologists wouldn't believe they did it if their pictures were on TV while in the act and they admitted it. Oh wait, that happened a couple weeks ago... See what I mean.

The reds are the only side who maybe, possibly (and I find it slight), have an advantage to the violence: they can be martyrs and get some sympathy from some folks. And they have psychos on their side inciting it openly (Seh Daeng & others).

The yellow/pink/purple/fuchsia/plaid/whatever/none colors, or anyone else have nothing to gain from violence: they are the majority and are already the elected government. And the military/police have been so soft you can't believe they are doing it? That makes even less sense than Thailand itself.

Police release Silom suspects

* Published: 23/04/2010 at 12:23 AM

* Online news: Breakingnews

Police have released the five suspects in the five bombings at Silom intersection on Thursday night.

One of the suspects, Jaturon Noppakit, 36, was a red-shirt supporter of the anti-government United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD).

Mr Jaturon said he was travelling from Wong Wian Yai to join the red-shirt protesters in Silom but insisted he was not involved with the bomb attacks.

The other four were supporters of the multi-coloured group who opposed the red-shirt's movement. They had digital cameras and video cameras containing footages of the soldiers working at Silom intersection.

One of them - Kitti Keycharoen - was arrested after he took off his shirt and shouted angrily after his friend was wounded from one of the blasts.

The explosions in Silom resulted in three deaths and about 75 injured.

HMMM - Hey that guys injured, lets arrest his friends.

Police release Silom suspects

* Published: 23/04/2010 at 12:23 AM

* Online news: Breakingnews

Police have released the five suspects in the five bombings at Silom intersection on Thursday night.

One of the suspects, Jaturon Noppakit, 36, was a red-shirt supporter of the anti-government United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD).

Mr Jaturon said he was travelling from Wong Wian Yai to join the red-shirt protesters in Silom but insisted he was not involved with the bomb attacks.

The other four were supporters of the multi-coloured group who opposed the red-shirt's movement. They had digital cameras and video cameras containing footages of the soldiers working at Silom intersection.

One of them - Kitti Keycharoen - was arrested after he took off his shirt and shouted angrily after his friend was wounded from one of the blasts.

The explosions in Silom resulted in three deaths and about 75 injured.

HMMM - Hey that guys injured, lets arrest his friends.

Death toll has risen I see. Last I saw there was one death.

"The explosions in Silom resulted in three deaths and about 75 injured."

Cmon guys - most of us know that the first casualty of war is the truth. Trying to determine who actually threw what after the fact strikes me as a big ask, even for Thailands finest (...). There are clearly enough people, wearing whatever color shirt and tie, who want to start the aforementioned bloodbath for this to escalate. I also agree that Farang who are hanging around the protest zone taking photos etc need to treat this more seriously. Would they go to one of the violent G8 protests in their own countries and expect to come away unscathed ? Its the Disneyland drug they dispense at the airport - none of this is real so it cant hurt me. Right.

Just for clarification, the t-shirts I acquired I didn't get from going down to the red zone.

When Mai's phone was going off with as SMS from some red-shirt service every couple hours I thought it was annoying. When I told her it would've been interesting to have a couple red shirts to bring back, one for my instructor at Wat Thai, and she called me the next day to say -- you want shirt? I have. Come to bar. Well, hey....

What's a poor man to do?

:)

Just for clarification, the t-shirts I acquired I didn't get from going down to the red zone.

When Mai's phone was going off with as SMS from some red-shirt service every couple hours I thought it was annoying. When I told her it would've been interesting to have a couple red shirts to bring back, one for my instructor at Wat Thai, and she called me the next day to say -- you want shirt? I have. Come to bar. Well, hey....

What's a poor man to do?

:)

Burn the shirts :susel:

Archived