The Munchmaster and my cock

teddy

Haven't been on for a while so I thought I would do a search of my username to see if anyone had mentioned me.

Try it and you will see that most of the posts that come up are by the Munchmaster concerning my cock.

He's besotted with it such that I would never dare go to the bog when he is around in fear that he would be straight in trying to get a glimpse.

Has anyone else ever had their cock stalked by a mad scotchman?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While visiting Edinburgh/Glasgow, I've had many Scots buy me a pint and I always chalked it up to Scotland being a friendly country. I did think it was strange that they all had to pee at the same time I did (into one of those gutters in the bathrooms that offer no privacy). You could be on to something, Teddy!

Haven't been on for a while so I thought I would do a search of my username to see if anyone had mentioned me.

Try it and you will see that most of the posts that come up are by the Munchmaster concerning my cock.

He's besotted with it such that I would never dare go to the bog when he is around in fear that he would be straight in trying to get a glimpse.

Has anyone else ever had their cock stalked by a mad scotchman?

Yes ..MM does lead a sad lonely life.. :neener:

Archived