The Munchmaster and my cock

teddy

Laughed the instant I saw this thread, but I have to wonder what newcomers to the board (no pun intended) make of some of the home-erotic discussions that weave their way through this board. When we arent posting photos of suspected ladyboys and asking others to pick the one with the dick, we are making references to the gayness of other board members - there may well be interior decorators who spend less time thinking about male genitalia. OK, thats probably stretching it - haw haw haw.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teddy, Teddy, Teddy, I really don't know what you are havering on aboot.

A thread was started by Spiceman called “Posters Who Disappeared†wherein he enquired as to what had happened to your good self, which I thought was very considerate of him (I assume you PM’d him to let him know that your were fine but just too busy playing with your kids all day and watching Liverpool lose at football to have time to post).

Anyway Julian2 responded in a humerous manner by saying, and I quote, “Teddy wanders in occasionally to draw our attention to some of Munchmasters many faultsâ€Â. Obviously I don’t have any faults and so I took J2’s post the way it was intended and responded in a likewise humerous manner by saying, and I quote, “Actually Teddy spends so much time worrying about the size of his cock that he doesn't have any time left for posting.â€Â

That’s all.....just a spontaneous quip. Hardly what you’d call “besottedâ€Â, now is it? :rolleyes:

You know, you really are making a mountain out of a molehill over this, in fact I’d almost go as far as to say that you have become delusional about me and your cock, when really there’s nothing to it. ;)

PS The only cocks that Scotsmen stalk are the pheasant variety. :mad:

So I suppose I was dreaming that time I was having a slash in one of the toilets in Longs Bar that night and I looked up to see you peering over the cubicle at me, how the fuck the toilet in the adjacent cubicle took your weight I will never know.

I remember your lame excuse as you stared at me red faced, "errr, just looking to see whether you had any spare toilet roll". My arse you were!

So I suppose I was dreaming that time I was having a slash in one of the toilets in Longs Bar that night and I looked up to see you peering over the cubicle at me, how the fuck the toilet in the adjacent cubicle took your weight I will never know.

I remember your lame excuse as you stared at me red faced, "errr, just looking to see whether you had any spare toilet roll". My arse you were!

I'm shocked, Gobbledonk was in Longs Bar and he never even PM'd me. :shakehead

I'm with Munchie - so much fuss over what appears to be a little thing. A very little thing.

Gobble, you have no idea how small Teddy's appendage is. I remember once a girl in Wild Country using a magnifying glass and tweezers to give him a wank! No shit! Even then she was struggling, and Teddy said later, and I quote, "She wuz gawpin' wid eyes like 'atpegs", which basically means she was surprised, and what was she surprised at? Well, I don't think I need to explain, do I?

Archived