The Munchmaster and my cock

teddy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TB did you notice that Munchies avatar's expression changes to display emotion depending on the cheeryness or otherwise of his posts. It worked on his last message which lead you to offer your apology.

Don't fall for this tomfoolery, its all just ineternet wizardnessrystuff.

I remember your lame excuse as you stared at me red faced, "errr, just looking to see whether you had any spare toilet roll". My arse you were!

Just natural curiosity when I hear two voices coming from a single stall:

Voice 1: 'You like it like that, dont you bitch ?'

Voice 2: 'You know I do, Big Daddy !'

Voice 1: 'Go on, spank that monkey like I taught you !'

Voice 2: 'Oooh, its so big and ha-ard ..'

etc etc

You can imagine my surprise when there was only one person in that stall. Shades of Fight Club, but I'm all for a little eccentricity. :smirk:

Teddy's already married (to a woman).

How certain are you that she was born a woman? Teddy has been known to dress many things up like a woman and tried to pass them off as his girl friends or dates...or so I head from Gobble, who apparently has some gay fantasy about 2 voices in a toilet stall.

OH, when you tell me how I can convince a Katoey to 'go straight' for about two hours, you might be getting a little closer to my fantasy. No matter how big a whore a TG professes to be, tell her that you want to see a katoey f*ck her and she turns into a nun. Mmmmm, nuns and katoeys - now *there's* a fantasy - excuse me while I nip off for a little alone time, would you ?

Archived