Uncle Sam needs you to join the army

waerth

Wattnott Talent Agency We need many extras for a big second world war movie. Shooting will be in Rayong. You must be MALE, between 18 to 35. Look like a soldier/marine (so reasonably fit). Be willing to cut hair to militairy crew cut. People must be willing to stay in that area for a prolonged time (couple of weeks to a couple of months, we ...do not know exact details yet). Also we do not know the budget yet. Shooting starts around May 15th.

If you are available to go there for an extended period of time, please email us at:

wattnott.extras@gmail.com (PLEASE USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS NOT OUR REGULAR ONE). Also if you are in our database already please write to that mail address to tell us that you would be available. Regards, Walter and Peter and Yim

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must be MALE, between 18 to 35. Look like a soldier/marine (so reasonably fit). Be willing to cut hair to militairy crew cut.

I will be interested to know how many board regulars fit the above profile, particularly the resemblance to a Marine. I spent 4 years in the Green Machine here in Oz, and very few of the guys I served with looked like the bulked-up Marines we saw on exercise. Even the shorter guys looked like they spent six hours a day pumping iron - other than Rugby League players and bodybuilders, very few guys in Oz look like that. I know you are only looking for extras, but I still consider the stereotypical Marine, post WWII, to be an unusual looking human being - happy to hear otherwise.

Oddly enough, I look exactly like a WWII veteran. :(

Hmmmm actually we are doing a casting now for officers ... although you probably fall outside of the age range (up to 40'ish). If you are interested in this kind of work .... you might consider sending us your details (pictures (face shot and body shot), age, height, weight, phone number, color hair, color eyes, body type, special skills) to our NORMAL email address: wattnott.talent@gmail.com and also tell us if you would be willing to do castings etc. They look for older people on a semi regular basis for productions. W

I was an actual officer in the U.S. Army! Mustanger at that! Not just some 90 day wonder puke. Ah when I think back to the days of fast roping into a hot zone, getting shot at, returning fire, the regimentation and the duty, the honor, all those memories...pale in comparison the memories I have of fucking lots of whores in LOS! AH life, most of the time it sucks, other times it is pretty damned good.

Archived