How long until it hits the farang end of town?

Old Hippie

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It did for some already. Rajadamri is fully in hand of the red shirts since days. You can access the skytrain station only by walking through their protest zone. Many expats living there in the upscale condominiums.

I absolutely don't understand what is going on. 5 grenades have been fired from Lumpini park, which is in the hand of the red mob. But the military and government is doing nothing against these terrorists. The only advice of Suthep in his TV announcement has been to stay at home and 400 m clear from the protest site. WTF? What else must happen that they finally act and disperse the red mob?

I haven't said they holding any hostages but it definitely hit this area and friends living there with their families are pretty worried. What if one of these nasty M79 grenades hits a condominium there? 2 families I know even moved out and staying in at other places temporary.

nobody knows what will happen next? And these idiots got hundreds of assault rifles and grenades I am happy I am living far away.

I can't see any western government would allow this to happen.

I absolutely don't understand what is going on. 5 grenades have been fired from Lumpini park, which is in the hand of the red mob. But the military and government is doing nothing against these terrorists. The only advice of Suthep in his TV announcement has been to stay at home and 400 m clear from the protest site. WTF? What else must happen that they finally act and disperse the red mob?

The answer to your question is simple: [Please stop 'hinting' at certain issues - KS]

What you see on the streets, what you see on the news, is only the SHOW. The real struggle is going on behind the scenes.

Archived