How long until it hits the farang end of town?

Old Hippie

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey just fucked up

imho, take a few bulldozertanks, and start driving at 1 KPH into the compound, lets see if they stay.

all you need is a driver that is prepared NOT to let go of the throttle and keep driving.

maybee the can rent some from china ( chinamen square)

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Have you not read the original thread on this topic?

Tank Farms aka fuel depots are built in such a way that terrorists tactics are defended against, the angle of the outer edge of the Bund wall would overturn any tracked vehicle.

Since this was a "non-event", it does miss my pea brain, but could have been nasty!

Not sure how much fuel they store in their "day tanks" but maybe not enough for the long term...13 days and counting, for me...

25 Million Liters / Tank 375 Mill total. Its a "Buffer Zone" for JP4 products delivered via pipeline form refineries on ESB, no way could it have been brought back to 100% capaciy if it went tits up in 13 days, 13 months more like.

Prove you right? Howw so? I don't think you understand what I'm saying. My point' date=' once again, is this: Farangs are not being actively targeted and made objects of violence in Thailand/BKK.

[/quote']

The red mob doesn't actively targeted foreigners but definitely affects our life here in Bangkok.

Yeah.

When I wrote in a different post that I felt for the Thai people living with this shadow looming, I should've phrased it a little different. By 'Thai people' I meant to differentiate between us 'visitors' breezing through and those that live here. For you guys that reside/work here, my heart goes out to ya (along with my couple friends in BKK) and hope things work out alright.

Archived