Watermellon Drink - LOS

unit731

Syrup, liquid sugar.

I could have my ingredients or drinks mixed up.

But I thought I viewed one establishment taking a glass liter bottle of some red syrup and adding to watermellon drink with crushed ice. Not sure though. Liquid red watery sugar?

Syrup' date=' liquid sugar. [/quote']

I could have my ingredients or drinks mixed up.

But I thought I viewed one establishment taking a glass liter bottle of some red syrup and adding to watermellon drink with crushed ice. Not sure though. Liquid red watery sugar?

There is some stuff that comes in a glass one litre bottle called nam wan see daeng usually, but the real name is Hale's Blue Boy Sala flavour syrup (green is cream soda & clear is jasmine).

It is usually mixed with water or soda ay 4-1 or so, but sometimes milk and sometimes poured over shaved ice.

I've never seen it mixed with fruit juice, but maybe?

Did the bottle you saw look like this: Thai refreshment "Hale's Blue Boy"

oh boy hale's classic red & green soda (sugar/sirup water) which all kids in LOS are raised on I trust :) disgusting or perhaps slightly better than than the similar 'real' red & green sodas from the global soft drink companies (coca cola/pepsico)?

the cool variant of those hale sodas is indeed to pour over crushed ice & voila you got a dessert ;)

Archived