Sign in to follow this  
zen4dummies

Cigar shop on Sukhumvit Soi (odd)

I was told of a cigar shop on the odd numbered side of Sukhumvit but do not recall what Soi. Does anyone know where this might be?

Thanks, zen

No. There is a liquor and cigar store on Sukhumvit Even side, between Emporium and Washington Square...closer to the square. This shop has higher end liquors and cigars from Cuba... Also the JW Marriot has a good cigar shop on the Soi 2 side, just as you walk in the door.

I was told of a cigar shop on the odd numbered side of Sukhumvit but do not recall what Soi. Does anyone know where this might be?

OH, is correct about the cigar shop on the even side of Sukhumvit near Washington Square, it's very very close to the crossing taking you over to Soi 33, however he may well be wrong to state that there is no cigar shop on the odd numbered side of Sukhumvit.

one of the short time hotels on Soi 7/1, maybe the first one on the right? Star? had a bar with a decent selection of cigars. By and large the best shops I know of are at the Oriental hotel, the JW Marriot and the shop I mentioned, I think Burbon Street also has a decent selection.

There was a very good thread about conterfit Cuban cigars awhile back. Even the labels were difficult to distinguish from the original.

I think he is talking about Villa Market about Soi 33/1. Upstairs they have a limited selection of cubans and (very) low end USA cigars.

The shop across the street is Named Pacific Liquor.

Thanks for the info. I have been buying cigars and cigarellos at the Chinese pharmacy near Bullies. They have had some that I like but they do not restock.

zen