The BTS is shutdown.

zen4dummies

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Over 200 police have been killed and the news media has kept this under wraps.

2. The police and army have gone to the redshirt bunkers and begged for rice, food and water.

3. Other things that were as good as the information above. Rumors aplenty.

zen

26 days too late with this post!

1. Over 200 police have been killed and the news media has kept this under wraps.

2. The police and army have gone to the redshirt bunkers and begged for rice, food and water.

IMO, don't believe any of this.

:surprised::shocked::p:drunk::rolleyes:

That was what a redshirt taxi driver told my gf. Nobody else could possibly believe it either.

All the crazy rumours are coming out now....

Some of the crap I have heard is ridiculous including farangs to be used as human shields by the reds. Who believes such crap?!

I heard that one a long time ago and posted it. I also heard the plan was to "capture" Kho Sarn Road...human shields? bargaining chips way to get attention? who knows? It works in other situations, not sure it would work here.

Flash, i said that first! Gizzard king, you are a sponsor, remind ks. I remember your large well endowed salmon can size cheque. Once you've done that you can upload photo's.

Eh? Mai roo see. You must think I am someone else. I just lurk, until this political mess and I had to opine.

2. The police and army have gone to the redshirt bunkers and begged for rice' date=' food and water.

IMO, don't believe any of this.

:surprised::shocked::p:drunk::rolleyes: [/quote']

That was what a redshirt taxi driver told my gf. Nobody else could possibly believe it either.

Sounds like the USA teabaggers. They believe lies, and think that 85% of the country is on their side, when polls show it is 12%. Whatever this worldwide virus is, it must be contagious...

"2. The police and army have gone to the redshirt bunkers and begged for rice, food and water.

"

Classic - "the enemy are not strong and depend on us for their very existence" stuff, it's amazing that thick (stupid ignorant uneducated) people will put this out with out thinking.

The reds are inside the barricades, the police and army on the outside, in a city that is dripping with food.

mmmmm...

I know I'm stating the obvious, but then I'm good at that.

Coss

Archived